× Chapter 12 ×

After the bird left, night settled over the cold earth

     After the bird left, night settled over the cold earth. I was treating Ash's injured shoulder, disinfecting and cleaning the bloody wound from which the red fluid was still flowing. "Thank you Rey" Ash said softly looking into my eyes. His brown eyes sparkled in the cold moonlight.    "Now that you helped him, could we continue walking? " said Silas irritated, clearly being jealous.  "But the wound hasn't healed, it's still bleeding" I said worriedly helping Ash get up.
" See? He can walk , a wound it's not a big deal , anyway. " he rolled his eyes. Ash was limping slightly due to a bruise caused by falling from the stones of the passage.

        I caught Ash as he was about to fall but Silas nervously pulled my hand." If my father doesn't get his pearls on time, you won't be able to get the medal," he said sharply, grabbing my arm. "You can go alone if that's what you want!"  I snapped at him." Maybe you do but I don't let an injured friend suffer!" I turned around angrily, grabbing Ash by the hand. "You need to rest" I said calmly but Silas' voice was heard. "If you really want me to do that , I'm leaving..." Silas hugged me from behind but I was too nervous for him and I didn't smile.

      Silas crossed in the opposite direction of our journey. "I'm going home, if that's what you want. Bye Rey." I was in shock... I didn't want this to happen but a wave of anger came over me it was his decision.. I couldn't force him.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sooo...... (◎-◎;)
Ash x Rey
Or ....
Silas x Rey