× Chapter 5 ×

[after some time]

......[after some time]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

     "Rey! " Ash happily jumped on my back "the horses are  ready! "he took me by the hand pulling me to the edge of the kingdom, where 2 white and strong horses were waiting for us. A  sound is heard from behind , we both turn our heads, seeing Silas. I smiled at him, and Ash looked confused.

     "I'm coming too," said the prince in a cold tone, "But, your majesty! You can't" Ash tried to fight back but it was too late, Silas was already on his way followed by me.

     We passed a dark forest about which all kinds of legends were spoken ,  monsters lived in that forest..... We stayed grouped so as not to be separated from each other. At one point we reached a place where the only way through was the thick and dark forest. I walked cautiously through the dark green thicket, every now and then I heard sounds of wild animals... probably...

      It was evening and my friends and I stopped. We sat down on the hard ground and Ash made a fire to warm us. The flames weren't very strong but I could feel the heat emanating from the light that was throwing small beads, sparks.

     "And where are we supposed to find Dragons? Ash said thoughtfully, poking a stick into the fire. "As far as we know there are four dragons: the Dragon of light, the Dragon of darkness, the Dragon of love and the Dragon of hate." I said, remembering the legends told by my mother when I was just a little girl "It's true" said Silas, thinking " Soooo I was right about the existence of dragons!" I exclaimed, giggling but Silas' face was still thinking.

     "I wonder if there are any books about these dragons..or just legends?" Ash asked breaking the awkward silence between me and Sials. I looked at the full moon... it was already very late "I don't know.. my mother always said that dragons are related to our inner feelings.. maybe it's just a myth" I sighed, my body trembling slightly under the breath of a cold wind. Silas looked up from the ground, gently covering me with his royal cape. I flinched at the touch  but inside I was jumping for joy...unfortunately , I didn't manage to enjoy this romantic moment properly by flinching heavily at the sound of a loud howl coming from the darkness of the forest...