Chapter 2

Roxanne

"We are here." The man that was driving announces.

I look outside to see a restaurant. A very fancy restaurant and not a regular one. I open the door and step out.

I look at the people going in, dressed in classy attires, which screamed elegance. I look down at my attire, which consists of military cargo pants and an white crop top. 

Definitely not very suitable for this type of restaurant.

Though I don't have a problem with the attire, I don't want to embarrass him if that place doesn't allow me to step in. And if by chance they let us in, what about the people that will stare at me with disgust? But why do I have to care? It will be his fault if something like that happens since this place is his choice and he must be aware about all this.

Suddenly a hand snakes to my palm and grips it tightly. In response I jerk my hand as I look at the culprit with a glare. My glare drops when I find Isaac holding it. He looked annoyed.

I frown in confusion.

"Never get out of the door by yourself." He grits out, curtly.

A little confused and being caught off guard, I nod my head. I try to pull my hand out of his hold but to no avail.

What the fuck.

"Leave my hand, it's painful." I complain. Because it was.

After staring at me, he finally leaves my hand and starts walking in. 

I cup my wrist and caress it. I kept looking at him as he walked away with irritation.

Does he think after this act of his, I would eat with him? No never. I can't eat with a person who behaves in such a way in the first meeting. He can marry my sister and for that he doesn't have to know me. 

After realising that I am not following him, he stops. He turns and finds me, where he left me. He unbuttoned his suit and started walking towards me.

"What is it?” He asked as he reached me, “Let's go."

I frown. Is he an idiot or is he ignoring his behaviour from earlier.

"I don't wanna. Thankyou for inviting me. I will be leaving now." I politely decline. I swivel to leave. God knows what sis saw in him, for I know he has a shitty personality.

He grabs my wrist stopping me.I look back at him and lift my eyebrow in question.

"What happened?" He asked, fanning complete ignorance. I turned back, coming face to face with him.

"Nothing." I shrug my shoulders, deciding to act ignorant just like him.

"Boss, people are watching." The man who brought me says to Isaac. Isaac looks around us. I do the same and sure enough people are watching.

"Let's just go in." Isaac says and pulls my hand, making me walk, forcefully. I dig my feets to the ground.

I snap loudly. "I don't wanna." 

He sighs definitely in annoyance. He leaves my wrist, gets beside me and mumbles, "Let's talk inside. Don't create a scene here." 

"I also don't want to create a scene. I just don't want to go in." I informed him still adamt on my answer. I can be stubborn as hell.

"Roxanne, let's go in. Why are you being so stubborn? Just act like an adult." He says, curtly. I fold my hands in front of my chest.

I say. "Look, you don't have to know me just to impress my sister. She already is head over heels for you. So let me go back. It's already getting late." I looked away from his grey eyes since it got too hard to hold.