Chapter 11

Isaac

“Love, your hell is with me, then where are you going?

“What do you think? That I would wait and witness my sister's dishevelled condition? No thanks." She snaps.

She twists her wrist to get it free so I twist her hand behind her back, clutching it at the middle of her back. I push her body towards me and her chest clashes with mine. A whimper erupts through her body from the twisted hand.

“You can leave after you do one thing." I replied.

Today has turned into a mess because of Emily's appearance. But I do have to admit I have never seen Emily like that. It was shocking to see that uptight woman in a mess.

But I can't forgive the fact that because of Emily's appearance today, the already sour relationship between me and Roxanne has turned more sour.

I had made Emily understand the very day I had announced my desire to marry Roxanne and she took it nicely stating how she can do anything for me. Including giving me up. And yet here she was today, blabbering something else.

“Fucking, leave me. I am in no mood for your talks." She shouts, stubborn.

I click my tongue in annoyance. 

Already Emily's words are still fresh in my brain and I doubt they were wrong. Whatever she said about Roxanne is hundred percent true. Roxanne will never settle to being married. She doesn't desire to be married.

“Stop squirming. It will not take you anywhere." I say, calmly, suppressing my anger. Her body kept rubbing against mine as she relentlessly tried to free herself from me. I was at the edge of controlling myself.

“At least it will annoy you." Her squirming increases. “Now fucking leave me, you disgusting pie…."

At a lightning speed I take her lips in a bruising kiss, shutting her up.

I am angry. And in anger I might do something which will increase the distance between us, so I didn't have any other option other than to shut her up with a kiss.

I bit her lower lips, hard. Her left hand, slapping my chest, while my hand, which is holding hers behind her back, keeping her in place.

I part away. Both of us were breathless. I glance at her and smirk when I see blood on her luscious lips.

“Now if you want to stretch this situation of push and pull, then keep up with your stubbornness." 

This girl is really giving me a hard time, but this is making her more lovable. I have never worked hard to get anything. Whatever I wanted I got without any hassle. 

She glares at me and I just give her a sweet smile, even though inside I am burning in anger. 

“Fine…." She stomps her feet on the ground. “Now leave my hand." 

“Sure, love." I chirp and peck her nose. 

I loosen up my hold on her wrist and she instantly pushes me behind and I stumble back. She caresses her wrist while throwing glares at me.

I look down at her wrist and sigh in irritation when I see the bruise on her.

I did it again. I should have held back my strength.

She looks down, following my gaze and her eyes register the bruise. She strokes it.

“Since you have come into my life…." She looks up, my eyes on her bruise. “the number of bruises which I am getting might cross the number of bruises which I have gotten over the years."