Chapter 14

Isaac

“I can't wait, love. Today you will become mine in every way possible" I say to Roxanne on the phone. My head leaned back on the head of the chair.

I can't wait to finally make her my wife in front of the whole world. And finally I can fuck her. I don't know how much I had to control myself. She fucking has no idea.

“Did you call me to tell me this?" 

I laugh at her serious voice. Even her attitude makes me happy. She can show attitude, be angry, be affectionate, she can be anything as long as it's for me. I can even take her tantrums.

And she really hasn't changed in all these years. She is still the same but she doesn't hate me that much. And she even calls me to eat and she sometimes dresses up for me. That's progress. And she doesn't complain about being in my office anymore. And my mansion kind of has become her second home with the way she lives in it.

“Uh-Ha." 

She groans from the other side. 

“From your persistent calls I had to be so embarrassed in front of those ladies. Can't you stop calling me for these petty things.” She growls, “I am hanging up." She spats. 

I want to bite her lips hard for talking like that but just like every time I take it as a joke.

“What did I do?" I asked innocently as if I didn't call her for the 10th time in the past 1 hour, “Since my wife didn't think of calling me even once I had to call her."

She never called me once in those years. On other thought I never gave her a chance to call me, since I always blow up her phone with my calls and messages. 

We have come closer. I couldn't feel any romantic emotions from her towards me. She took my advances positively but that was all because it was new to her. But one thing has changed and that is I have successfully become a part of her day to day life. She tells me each and every thing without even me asking.

And she never tried to break this marriage and after a year I realised that she has accepted me and this marriage.

“Do you even know what I am enduring right now?" She asked.

“No." I say the obvious.

“They are fucking srcubbing my skin raw….agh why am I even telling you? Bye." With that she ends the call. And in anger I threw the paper weight.

Fuck. 

I try to control my anger. I am going to get all my anger out in fucking her. 

“Couldn't keep that anger of yours at bay today also, son." 

I look in front to see dad stepping in. I scowl.

“What do you need?" I bark. He makes himself comfortable on the seat. 

His and my relationship has turned sour since the day I changed the bride.

He wanted Emily as my wife not because she was chosen by grandfather but because she was a perfect woman to become Rodriguez.

“I wanted to check how you are doing?" 

“Now that you have seen me, leave." I mutter, rudely.

“Tell me something, do you really love her?" 

I eye him, suspiciously.

“Why do you want to know?" I ask.

“Just asking. Stop giving me those looks." He says.

“I do love her." I answered truthfully. I love her so much that her unmannered behaviour which I used to hate makes me laugh now.