Chapter 47: Rinne's performance

"Sorry guys, I couldn't beat her." Wakana apologized. Nobody said anything. Rinne and Aira were the only ones left that were able to beat June. If they won't beat her, the world will have a fight between the Prism World and Earth, plus, The Prism World will be cracked into pieces.

"I guess.. It's okay, Wakana" Naru said nervously. "What do you mean okay?" Belle said, furiously and stood up. "We only have two chanses left!" Belle added.

"I understand but.. They're someone too you know. Just don't give up hope." Naru said. Belle sighed and nodded. "Rinne, you're up next." Aira exclaimed. She nods. "Okay.."

~

Rinne was wearing her white dress, similar to June's dress. She wore her heart clips, and wearing her beautiful ballet shoes.

"Over the world, hello baby future.." She started singing. Aira came in the room. "Hello.. Rinne.." She started.

"Hi Aira-chan" She responded back. "So.. What's up?" Aira asked. "I'm fine." Rinne responded back. I guess she didn't have much to say. "Oh yeah, you need to go" Aira said. Rinne nods, as they head for the stage.

~

"Here we go for our second to the last performance! We got Rinne Ibara (fun fact, my friend's last name is Ibara) for a nice performance!"

Over the world, Hello baby future
heart no doorbell narasu
Lovely days, friend, passion, change, shining hope and more
Prism rainbow color of dream!

Over the mind image, goodbye tears
Dare mo ga minna motteru
Jibun dake no special address
Kitto todoku nanatsu no GIFUTO

Mayou nara machi shirube kanashimi ni wa kasa wo
Kuyashisa nukumori wo Hohoemi kara hoshizora

Meguru Meguru deai wa kawaru kawaru otozure
Yagate subete no keshiki nuri kaeru yo

Sekai wa saku Warau yo umaretate no mirai tachi
Ima wo asu wo jibun wo shiri Watashi no senaka wo osu
Kimi wa saku kimi no mama Hakanaku mo tattoi hibi
Ryoute hiroge uke tomeru no
Itsuka todoku nanatsu no GIFUTO

Starn pops out, and becomes a conductor's Batton. Rinne's dress turns black, but the colors of the flowers turns to a vibrant good color, able to mix in with the dress well.

~Instrumental

Rinne does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling silver star appears complimented by surrounding smaller stars. "Star Splash!"

Rinne does a backward flip and lands on a star, performs a spin on it as it lowers to the ground, and lands when the star reaches the ground. "Stardust Shower!"

Rinne jumps in the air and lands; however she continues to skate leaving a trail of thick gold forming the shape of a star. Rinne finishes by posing in the center of the star while to star continues to glow. "Golden Star Magic!"

Rinne is first seen ascending, twirling, as she goes higher rainbow-colored peacock like tails sprout and spread from her back. finally she turns and strikes a pose. "Flapping! Rainbow Tail!"

Rinne starts the jump by drawing a star using her hands in the air. She punches through the center of the star with her hands and shatters the it into smaller pieces of itself. The stars sparkle as she Rinne jumps through. "Shining future star!"

She puts her hand on he lips, and lets go a flying kiss. "Angel kiss!"

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Rinne rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising!"

"Wait, why is Rinne doing June's jumps?!" Wakana asks in confusion. "Remember, June and Rinne are the same. They're also both star type" Momo replied

She appears in space, earth was on front of her. She then grew angel wings and hugs it. "Infinite Hug Eternal!"

She then appears in a cloudy place, with yellow angel wings. A baby then fall out from the clouds, making Rinne catch it, and hug it. "L'amour de lange!"

She appears in a place full of fire, like the sun. An explosion went out in the background, then she poses. "La Flamme de amour!"

Rinne holds a light pink, glowing bow and arrow, then the arrow absorbs pink, transparent hearts. Rinne shoots the arrow when it is fully charged and the it leaves a trail of heart shaped, pink and gold flower petals. To finish it off, she poses with a light pink, decorated heart behind her surrounded with flowers and hearts whilst holding the bow. "100% Pure Pure Arrow!"

Rinne spins around while her arm is raised up, drawing a pinkish-rainbow colored spiral around her. She makes a loop and comes down to the ground, spinning around before forming a heart with her hands. As she poses, behind her the rainbow with a heart at the center shines. "Lovely Rainbow!"

She skates on the floor different types of constellations. She ends with a libra, and flies up into outer space with her wings.she then flies and laughs around, as she steps on each star of each constellation. She then poses as she lands on the last star, showing different colors of stars, and shining brightly containing different memories. "Amazing Constellation!"

She lands.

"What a wonderful 13 combo! Rinne gains 26250 karats! Making her second place. Aira Harune's performance is next. Will she surpass June? Or will June win the competition?"

Rinne sighs. "Why?"

~*~*~*~*~*
DANG IT!! This book is gonna end soon. Only three chapters left!

Who knows if I'm gonna end this book in different ways?

Anyways, Aira is next, then something , then something.

Question : Which boy do you like the most? I'm saying favorite character boy. Mine is either Shou or Kouji

NO CRUSHES -~-

Anyways, goodnight to people! I'm gonna sleep now

~Apple-Chan