Chapter 46: Wakana's performance

"Are you okay, Wakana-chan?" Aira asked as she entered her dressing room. "Of course not! We only have three chances left until maybe the world explode!" Wakana replied furiously. "Uh... Just.. Don't be nervous to the performance.. It will affect it" Exclaimed Aira. "I'll be going now.. Rizumu is waiting for me."

"The only way maybe to defeat June is to do a Prism Act... And I never did one!" Wakana spoke to herself. "This is pathetic." She added.

~

"Okay, blah blah, oh here's Wakana's dressing room!" Kazuki exclaims. Ann knocks on the door. "Wakana, may we come in?" Ann asks and requested. "Sure.. I guess" Wakana replied, as Kazuki and Ann come in. "Okay.. What are you guys doing here?" Wakana asks.

"We're just here to greet you luck!" Ann said and smiled. "Good luck!" Kazuki said and saluted at Wakana. Wakana blushed for a bit. "Thanks you guys." Wakana said and smiled slightly. "And also, you better go now." Kazuki exclaimed. Wakana nods as a yes, as Kazuki and Ann went out. They waved goodbye, and vice versa with Ann.

"I love those guys." Wakana said and laughed. She was tying her hair into buns like she always does. She then head towards the stage to go and waited the announcer to call her name.

"Now, we will have Wakana Morizono, gonna go and perform us one ethnic performance!"

Majime to fumajime nara
Maji majime Dakedo
ATARU no mo hake nara HAZURE mo hake yoi yoi

TORAMIKEMI~ ni KURO nyan nya
Anata no na wa motsu yo
Demo itsumademo nora neko wa kimagure ohenji

Asu wa doko e ikou ka? Manikyua taoshi touzai nanboku

RABURII to KUURU nara Dochira mo konomi sa
Nanika ni shibararetara ATO tsuichau janyai
TEKITOO hanauta uta RUURU wa ryuudou
ATARU no mo hakke nara HAZURE mo hakke yoi yoi
Susume~! Tomare~!

Unmakase nanka janai
KIRAMEKI hiki yoseru kyuuinryoku kitaeta mon
Tama ni wa ganbaru

Kimi wo suki ka kirai ka?
PANPUSU kette urahara omote

Ethini pops out and become xylophone sticks. Wakana's outfit becomes fancier and cuter because of the 7th chord.

~Instrumental

Wakana performs a simple jump in the air, then a green sparking four-leaf clover appears complimented with smaller four-leaf clovers of different sizes and disappears when she lands. "Ethnic Splash!"

Wakana jumps in the air and she is surrounded by wind with an ethnic green patterns. As she continues to spin around, she is lifted into the air. Once the whirlwind gets violent, Wakana lands and green vines start to grow as she rotates on the ice using her right leg. She finishes with a pose and colorful flowers surround her. "Awakening flower waltz!"

Wakana spins around as fruits begin to rise upward. She jumps up from a green apple, and 4 half grapefruits appear, encircling her. In a close-up view, she holds a smaller half grapefruit, covering her left eye. The view pans out and shows Wakana spinning around as the grapefruits orbit around her along with many other tropical fruits. "Fresh Fruit Basket!"

She spreads out her hands and legs, and starts falling backwards. A pile of flowers which are assorted catch her. The flowers spread, making lots of pink and colorful flowers appear. "Bloom Bloom Blooming flowers!"

She flies and soars through the wind, making leaves pass by, while a forest beneath her. Each leaf changes depending on the season, summer, spring, autumn and winter. She then lands on a hill, grabbing a boquet of flowers. Flowers surround her, and a flower shop behind. "Throbbing leaf Memory!"

She skates up this fire ramp, going circles like a tornado. She jumps up, and lands on a fiery dragon, and soars up in the sky. "Breaking Firestorm Burning!" (This is not original. This is Kazuki's jump.)

Wakana flies up with her fire dragon, up into the dark clouds. A bright light then appears, showing Wakana holding a sword, and pushing it into the ground. She pulls it back up, making the sword show light. She then waves the sword, making a fire appear. "Burning Sword Breaker!" (again Kazuki's)

Using the xylophone stick when performing Prism Live, Wakana jumps in the air and its colorful drums that appear circling in a staircase pattern. Wakana ends her playing by hitting two larger blue drums with more force. She jumps in the air, flips, and kicks a white bass drum with a blue half-quarter note on it and it bursts out smaller multicolored half-quarter notes and she ends her jump with a pose. "Swinging Heart Rhythm!"

She holds a sword, and aims for a rose petal. She puts her sword through it, making lots of other petals in the background appear. "The Revolutionary Rosette Nebula!"

She kicks a ball with a fire symbol on it three times. Then for the third kick, a star appears in the background. Then, the ball goes for the goal, while a white Lion appears as a guide and spirit, as it reaches the goal. "Hat Trick Star!"

A white lion appears as it runs. Wakana comes in, twirling, while diamonds surround her. She lands on the lion, while they head to the cliff. They jump off, making a rainbow appear in the background. The lion lands on the waterfall, and plants grew. Eventually, the plants went into flowers. They pose. "Awaken! Open my flower!"

Wakana was walking normally on a path, until Kazuki and Ann appear, hold her hand, and pulls her into this beautiful lively place. They started having fun, like they did when they were kids. Suddenly, Kazuki and Wakana have eye contact, and Kazuki kisses her on the forehead. She blushes, but acts like nothing happen, and continue playing "Prism Act! Childhood Memories!"

Wakana landed.

"What an amazing ethnic performance! Wakana has done a prism act! Her score is 26000! Making June still on first place!"

"I lost."

~*~*~*~*~*~*
The bond between them is too strong! #Wakazuki

I don't care if the ship name sounds weird.

The feels is true! :3

And Wakana lost, she's probably my 4th fav character?

Anyways, question for the day:
Who's your favorite band/ group? Mine is MARs.

MARs is da best. Hands down.

Also 4 more chapter coming your way, Rinne is gonna perform next then Aira! And I'm correcting the Pretty Rhythm rainbow live creators. Why is Belle the prism queen? Literally why.

~Apple-Chan