Chapter 39: Rizumu's Performance

"This time, we have Rizumu Amamiya, dancing Kokoro Jourden, with her blue dress, cute top hate and tie! This will be a blast!"

"Rizumu-San, good luck!" Aira said, worriedly.

Rizumu nodded at everyone I can do this she thought

akogare, mezasu sekai ni anata ha ikiteru
itsudemo soba de miteiru kyou mo mabushii
"sunderu sekai ga chigau!" sou kanjiteta yo
demo anata no sonzai ga ichiban no hagemi
hitotsu norikoete tsugi no sute―ji he
kokoro juuden!

dare ni mo makerarenai tsuyoi kimochi ga aru kara
kuyashikutemo namida ha kobosanai yo
ue wo muite susumeba michi ni mayou koto ha nai

jibun wo miushinawazu aruite yukou asu mo

tatoe, dame demo ii kara, kimochi tsutaetai
demo nani mo iidasenai yuuki nai kara
"amanojaku ni narikitte!" are kore kangae
nayami, mabuta wo tojitara asa wo mukaeta yo?!
koi ni koishitemo itsuka kanarazu
kokoro juuden!

shinjite kureru hito ga soba de itsumo miteru kara
kurushikutemo namida ha nagasanai yo
dare ni mo koerarenai kiseki shinjite ayumeba
imada minu ano hito ni aeru hazu sa kitto

dare ni mo makerarenai tsuyoi kimochi ga aru kara
kuyashikutemo namida ha kobosanai yo
ue wo muite susumeba michi ni mayou koto ha nai

jibun wo miushinawazu aruite yukou asu mo

Bear-Chi pops out, and turns into a trumpet. As Rizumu holds it, her clothes transform into the color orange, and a cuter and fancier dress. She starts to multiply, into 4 more Rizumu's. The four were wearing, the wedding dress, Prism Queen Cup contest dress, Old MARs costume, and the new MARs costume.

~Instrumental

She jumps, a bigger heart comes out, with rainbows sparkles surrounding it. "Heartful Splash, Perfect!"

She bends her back, letting a big heart come out. She then blushes, and holds her hands in, and let's go and poses. As she poses, a big heart with dots surrounding it appears. "Heart Pounding Experience!"

Rizumu jumps in the air and her feathers appear. She does a single spin as candy rises around her and then kicks four rockets that leave a trail of colorful smoke as she does a flip. Afterwards, she lands on both feet and light blue shapes appear as she does a pose. "Poppin' candy rockets!"

She puts her hand out, and as she does this, a pink Macaron appears. Lots more then popped out, and as she puts her hands, together, then let's go, all the Macarons stay in a circle line motion, and she poses. "Happy Macaron Spin!"

She flips and turns, as she does that, roses and hearts appear, every time she moves. She then poses. "Fun Fun Heart Dive!"

She swims in the ocean, with her dolphin friend, and as she jumps, more Dolphins with different colors and hearts on their forehead appear. And she does a fine, pose, as well as the Dolphins, jumping out of the water. "Dolphin Venus Perfect!"

As she jumps, lots of chocolate in different colors appear (like M&M's without the M), and she poses. "Mini Chocolate Parade!"

A continuous keyboard line appears in front of a purple background decorated with Prism Stones and music notes. She slides across piano keys, which make sounds as she skates upon them. ed and music notes appearing from her feet. From a close-up view, the performer winks and poses, and a music note appears next to her. "Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La Slider!"

She spins around as fruits begin to rise upward. She jumps up from a green apple, and 4 half grapefruits appear, encircling her. In a close-up view, she holds a smaller half grapefruit, covering her left eye. The view pans out and shows the performer spinning around as the grapefruits orbit around her along with many other tropical fruits. "Fresh Fruit Basket!"

Rizumu shakes her hips, and honey would appear. The background shows she was inside a beehive, with bees around. She then puts her hands on her lips, and let go. A big kiss comes flying out, going forward. "Honey Kiss!"

Stardusts falls from the sky, and Rizumu was riding one of them. She was holding a heart shaped wand, and waves it, making all the Stardusts shape like a heart. As she lands down, she opens her arms and poses. "Stardust Shower Perfect!"

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Rizumu rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora and let's out big angel wings coming from her back. "Aurora Rising!"

She jumps, and enters a door.

"Wait, this doesn't look like a Prism Jump?!" Wakana said, confused.

"It's a Prism Act. It's like a Prism Jump, but it is a jump with all the memories of the performer. " Momo exclaims.

Rizumu has been shown, dancing with Hibiki, a really romantic dance. Rizumu was wearing her Wedding dress, and Hibiki was wearing a tuxedo. They were dancing really smoothly. As Hibiki bends down Rizumu and puts her up, he kisses her.

"Aww, really cute!" Naru said, amazed.

"That was in their wedding!" Aira said, remembering.

"RIZUMU IS MARRIED?!" Belle shouted confused.

"Yea!" Mion replied back.

Rizumu lands, perfectly on her feet, the crowd going 'Aww' as well as the judges.

"Rizumu Amamiya's score is... 26200 points! She's second place so far! June is still in the lead, and Maria Ageha leading for third (random name)!"

"Oh no, Rizumu didn't beat June yet!" Ito exclaims, frowning.

"We still have a lot of us Ito, don't worry" Otoha comforted Ito.

"You're right, Otoha" Ito said and smiled.

"Next performance after the break is Belle Renjoji!"

"Belle, good luck, stay your best." Naru reminded Belle

Belle nods

~~~~~~~~
OH NO RIZUMU DIDNT BEAT JUNE ;-;
We still have hope for the rest at least. And later on my story has the ideas of Sunshine_Rosabell11 .
Please follow her! Her ideas were amazing!

Anyways my question for now is, which is your favorite series from all Pretty Rhythm? Grade it from worst to greatest
-Aurora Dream
-Dear My Future
-Rainbow Live
-Pri Para
Personally, I would pick Aurora Dream first, Rainbow live second, Pri Para in third and Dear My future is last. (I really hated Mia. She was so selfish @_@ )

Many surprises coming soon!

~Apple-Chan