Chapter 45: Naru's performance

~The next day

"Naru, are you ready?" Belle asks. "Of course! I really wanna see my new jumps since I couldn't finish my performance last time." Naru responded back.

"Well, good luck out there" Aira said to her. "Thanks, I'll just go change now" Naru exclaims as she went to her dressing room.

-----

"Happy, Happy, Happy-Naru..." Naru sings while brushing her hair. She was able to wear her pink maid dress for the Prism Queen cup for the first time.

"Naru, it's time to go!" Momo exclaims, as she walked away. Naru put the brush down and head near the stage.

"Next on stage is a girl who wasn't able to finish her performance last time, and now, we have Naru Ayase, going to finish what she couldn't finish last time"

HAPI HAPI HAPI naru naru HAPI Naru~
Ki ni nareba naru hodo ne Yume no jitsu na~ru

Otome no HAATO damon Taira ja tsumaranai
KIRAMEKI WAKU WAKU wo mori nose DEKOre Deco~!
Tnari no tomodachi to te wo tsunaide mitara
Sono mata tonari to mo tsunagarimashita

Tooku ni mieteru niji mo sugu ni zettai todoku yo

HAPI HAPI HAPI naru naru HAPI Naru~
Ki ni nareba naru hodo ne Tanoshiku na~ru
RE-I-N-BOO no michi Yuku no de aru
Omoroi ne Afure dasu Hora nana iro TORI DORIIMU daa

Renai mo BENKYO mo yuujou mo kazoku mo
Daiji de taisetsu na takaramono Demo Are?
SUKI KIRAI nashi da to waratte ita keredo
Ichiban SUKI na KOTO nan datta kke?

Mango watashi wo... Saa ima sugu ni sagashi ni ikanakya

HAPI HAPI HAPI naru naru HAPI Naru~
Ki ni nareba naru hodo e Fushigi ni na~ru
A-ka-sa-ta-naru Ha-ma-yaru yaru
Hayaru mune Mitsuketai KARAFURU furu TORI DORIIMU daa

Lovelyn appears, and turns into an electric guitar. Naru grabs it, and her dress becomes cuter. She also duplicates, one has the dress she wore from the Happy Rain costume and the other is the duet costume with Belle.

Naru does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling, large, pink heart as well as a few smaller pink and gold hearts appear for only a short amount of time till Naru lands. "Lovely Splash!"

Naru holds a light pink, glowing bow and arrow, then the arrow absorbs pink, transparent hearts. Naru shoots the arrow when it is fully charged and the it leaves a trail of heart shaped, pink and gold flower petals. To finish it off, she poses with a light pink, decorated heart behind her surrounded with flowers and hearts whilst holding the bow. "100% Pure Pure Arrow!",

Naru spins around while her arm is raised up, drawing a pinkish-rainbow colored spiral around her. She makes a loop and comes down to the ground, spinning around before forming a heart with her hands. As she poses, behind her the rainbow with a heart at the center shines. "Lovely Rainbow!"

Naru twirls and blushes, and puts her hands on her chest. She spins again, and she spreads her hands and poses. A big heart appears in the background, with dots surrounding it. "Heart Pounding Experience"

Naru skates a heart on the stage. Naru grows fairy wings, and holds a wand on her hand. She flies up, and waves her wand, making hearts appear. She poses. "Miss Fairy Girl!"

She spreads out her body, and lands on this flower pile, full of different colored and shaped flowers. She smiles as the flower pile spreads. "Bloom Bloom Blooming flowers!"

Naru is first seen ascending, twirling, as she goes higher rainbow-colored peacock like tails sprout and spread from her back. finally she turns and strikes a pose. "Flapping! Rainbow Tail!"

When Nau performs this jump, she starts off trapped inside a block of ice and rainbow feathers float down on her from above. As she looks up, the ice releases gold light and breaks into small pieces of ice blocks. Naru, released from the ice, soars into the night sky and a large phoenix appears. Six clones of Naru wearing different-typed outfits appear. With the phoenix, Naru and the clones fly across the Earth while leaving a trail of rainbow feathers.

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Naru rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising!"

Naru skates on a thorny path of red roses while holding a red rose herself. She brings the roses to her lips and blows the petals away. "Million Roses of Passion!"

Naru flies up, holding a bow, and shoots the statues that represents each kind of Type of Jumps. Hearts surround it, representing Lovely, and shoots a statue, which turns pink. A four leaf clover surrounds her bow, and she shoots the statue, and it becomes green. Music notes surround the bow, and she shoots a statue, which becomes blue. Flowers surround the bow, and shoots a statue, which becomes yellow. Crystals surround the bow, and she shoots a statue, making it purple. Roses surround the bow, and she shoots a statue, making it red. Stars surround her bow, and she shoots a statue, making it white. She spins as rainbow colors surround her, and she flies up, making the colors fly up as well "Happy Naru Arrow Infinity!" (This was too long...)

Naru jumps off a mountain, then gets super speed. As she does that, purple sparkles and a purple X follows her as she flies. She then jumps on turn tables on the ground, and landing on a white lion. They run through a forest, and weirdly, Naru has a slice of cake. She eats it and continue. They head on top of the mountain, and her flower turns into a flag. She places it down, makin the mountain full of different colored flowers. "Our random world!"

She lands.

"What a wonderful performance by Naru Ayase! Her score is 26000 karats! "

"I guess... This not might be so Happy-Naru"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
HELLO!

It was hard to make this ... Naru didn't make complete jumps...

Well, Wakana's performance is next!

WARNING~~ Kazuki x Wakana moments shall happen next~~ WARNING

sorry Ann x Kazuki shippers :3

Anyways who's your favorite character from Dear My future except for MARs and Callings and Serenon with K?

Mine is Ayami.

Well, Bye!
~Apple Chan