Chapter 43: Mion's Performance

"Mion you sound... Calm.." Rizumu exclaims. "Aren't you worried?" She added.

"If I worry too much, it will affect my performance." Mion said confidently.

Mion was in her dressing room, just fixing her hair, while Aira and Rizumu were just in the background, sitting on a chair that Mion gave to them. "Mion you still have to know you have to beat June right?" Aira said nervously.

Mion nods as a yes. She was actually nervous, but acted confident all the time. She couldn't think she could actually beat June. She was nervous.

~Time Skip

"Coming here on stage is Mion Takamine, with her red and green dress! I can tell we will have a spectacular performance"

bara no you ni Beauty Smile
mabushisugiru Super Star
kirameiteru Shining Face
dare ni mo koesasenai
kokoro komete Angel Kiss
donna toki mo Perfect Jump
munasawagi no Sparkly Heart
Grow Up! Grow Up! eien ni!!
kurushinda bun dake yorokobi ga matteiru
jibun shinjite Switch On!!

ikiteru imi wo sagashi ni yukou

sora no hate made Faraway

nayanda wake wo mitsukedasou
ashita ha kanarazu
genki no chikara kimi ni ageyou
kesshite makenai Forever

namida ha itsuka kawaku hazu sa
furimuki ha shinai

Neko-Chi pops out and become a clarinet. As Mion grabs it, her dress becomes more fancy and pretty. She also duplicates into four more people. One wearing the old MARs costume, one wearing the new MARs costume, one wearing the pure black wedding dress, and one wearing the yellow wedding dress (I forgot what it's called)

~Instrumental

Mion jumps in the air, as a big kiss appears on the back of her, surrounded by sparkles. "Angel Splash!"

A continuous keyboard line appears in front of a purple background decorated with Prism Stones and music notes. Mion slides across piano keys, which make sounds as she skates upon them, as music notes appearing from her feet. From a close-up view, Mion winks and poses, and a music note appears next to her. "Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La Slider!"

She soars in the air, passing through different seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Leaves pass by her, changing depending on which weather it's from. She lands on a hill, making lots of flowers appear, as she holds her own boquet of flowers. "Throbbing Leaf Memory!"

As she places her hands on her lips to get ready for a kiss, lots of planets get sucked in when she starts the kiss, and as she lets go, a big kiss appears. "Angel Kiss!"

Mion jumps in the air and lands; however she continues to skate leaving a trail of thick gold forming the shape of a star. Mion finishes by posing in the center of the star while the star continues the glow. "Golden Star Magic!"

Mion skated in a star, while tons of cups come in the background. She holds one cup herself, as the inside shows the cream being in a star shape. "Miracle Macchiato!"

(I don't remember fully this jump so forgive me) As Mion jumps on a mountain, lots of diamond dusts appear as she jumps. She poses and smiles. "Shining Diamond Dust Burning!"

Mion spins around as fruits begin to rise upward. She jumps up from a green apple, and 4 half grapefruits appear, encircling her. In a close-up view, she holds a smaller half grapefruit, covering her left eye. The view pans out and shows Mion spinning around as the grapefruits orbit around her along with many other tropical fruits. "Fresh Fruit Basket!"

Mion does a backward flip and lands on a star, performs a spin on it as it lowers to the ground, and lands when the star reaches the ground. "Stardust Shower!"

She spins in the air, holding her Batopon, she was in the air, falling down slowly towards a city. "Fly High Cheer girls!"

Mion jumps in the air and her feathers appear. She does a single spin as candy rises around her and then kicks four rockets that leave a trail of colorful smoke as she does a flip. Afterwards, she lands on both feet and light blue shapes appear as she does a pose. "Poppin' candy rockets!"

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Mion rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising!"

A planet explodes in the background. Then it shows Mion with butterfly wings, flying over flowers and butterflies surrounding her. She does her final pose. "Big Bang, Beautiful World!"

This shows Mion, just dancing on her own, like how she danced before she discovered Aira and Rizumu. She was sad in her performance, until Aira and Rizumu appeared beside her. She looked at both of them confused. Rizumu and Aira just smiled and continued dancing. She has fun throughout the dance with them by their sides. "Prism Act: Our friendship!"

She lands.

"That was a lovely performance! Her score is 26000!"

"Oh Gosh Darn it" Mion mumbled as she crossed her arms.

~~~~~~~~
Hi.

Should I be sad again that Mion lost? I mean you know who's gonna win.

Anyways.

Probably this book is gonna end at 6-7 chapters. Idk. I'm sad.

I love writing this book.
Question for today!
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PRETTY RHYTHM RAINBOW LIVE CHARACTER!?

Mine is Otoha, Ito and Rinne.

Okay Bye :3
-Apple-Chan