Chapter 44: Ann's performance

"Mion you're not sad about this?" Ito asks, confused. Mion has lost, but she just kept silent and normal. "I am, but I know who's gonna win already" Mion exclaims. The others looked confused. "Huh?" Naru said in confusion. "I'm not gonna give spoilers. It's obvious who's gonna win" Mion exclaims, making the others worried and confused. "Is it June?" Belle asks, curiously. "Of course not!" Mion replies.

"Anyways, I better go change" Ann said, as she ran into her dressing room. Her performance was next.

~Time Skip

Ann was in her dressing room, singing her favorite song 'Sweet time cooking magic, I'm hungry!'. She already has her clothes on, and she was waiting for her name to be announced. "Ann-chan, it's time to go and perform" Aira said as she peeped out from the door. "Okay, I'm comin'" An said as she put down the brush, and went on stage.

"For the last performance of the day, we have Ann Fukuhara, with her awesome-looking outfit on!"

Itadakimasu!
Kokoro to kokoro wo awase hora
Yume! Oto no! FURU KOOSU Ajimi shitai

Minna to no oshaberi wa marude ICHIGO no shibun onpu
Nayami wa ne CHANSU PIRI kara na shigeki hachi bun onpu

Chanto shite nakya okorareru kedo
Oishii oto ga konna ni afureteru

Itadakimasu!
Konete konetara namida mo ne egao e to kawaru
Sweet time Cooking magic
Yume no kiji ni yuuki shoushou to yuujou wo PARA PARARI
Gokkun Makenai aji!

Ii ko ni ne shiteru demo nanka mune ga juu roppun onpu

Ano ne
Saisho no RAKKII shiawase
Ano hi anata ga oshiete kuretan da

Itadakimasu! Zenbu nokosazu Seiko mo shippai mo aru yo
Sweet time Cooking magic
Hana tsumande... Nante DAME DAME yo
Shoppakute kurushikutemo PAKKUN kakushi aji ne

Itadakimasu!
Kokoro to kokoro wo awasetara junbi OK yume! Oto! FURU KOOSU

Itadakimasu!
Tsugi no watashi wa donna aji?
Machikirenai Gamen dekinai kara ...
Tsumamigui da! Manpaku HAATO ne
Gochisou sama mou juubun!
Uso ... Yappa okawari!!

Poppin appear, and turns into drumsticks. An grabs it, and her clothes turns different.

~Instrumental

Ann does a simple jump in the air and a larger blue quaver note complimented with smaller different ranges of music notes appear in the air until she lands. "Pop Splash!"

Using the drumsticks when performing Prism Live, Ann jumps in the air and its colorful drums that appear circling in a staircase pattern. Ann ends her playing by hitting two larger blue drums with more force. She jumps in the air, flips, and kicks a white bass drum with a blue half-quarter note on it and it bursts out smaller multicolored half-quarter notes and she ends her jump with a pose. "Swinging Heart Rhythm!"

Ann jumps in the air and her feathers appear. She does a single spin as candy rises around her and then kicks four rockets that leave a trail of colorful smoke as she does a flip. Afterwards, she lands on both feet and light blue shapes appear as she does a pose. "Poppin' candy rockets!"

Ann puts her hands on front of her, as a Macaron appears. Lots of Macaron then appear in the background. Ann jumps upwards, as all the Macarons appear in a circular motion. "Happy Macaron Spin!"

Ann jumps in the air and she is surrounded by wind with an ethnic green patterns. As she continues to spin around, she is lifted into the air. Once the whirlwind gets violent, Ann lands and green vines start to grow as she rotates on the ice using her right leg. She finishes with a pose and colorful flowers surrounding her. "Awakening flower waltz!"

As Ann jumps in the air, lots of chocolates (like M&M's) appear around her with different colors. She poses. "Colorful Chocolate Parade"

After Ann jumps in the air, an assortment of cookies appear and she spins herself into the center where a large teapot appears. Ann disappears into the golden light released by teapot and large teacups start surrounding it. Ann then appears out of the giant teacup, performs a flip, and lands herself. As she spins and does a pose, the teapot pours out a stream of sparkling golden tea. "My Fairytale Tea Party!"

Ann spins around as fruits begin to rise upward. She jumps up from a green apple, and 4 half grapefruits appear, encircling her. In a close-up view, she holds a smaller half grapefruit, covering her left eye. The view pans out and shows Ann spinning around as the grapefruits orbit around her along with many other tropical fruits. "Fresh Fruit Basket!"

Ann skates a star on the skating floor. Lots of big cups appear, and she holds her own cup. As she held it up, a star pattern appears. She winks. "Miracle Macchiatto!"

Ann flies around this big cake, which was covered with icing and strawberries. She gets a cone in her hand, and raises it in the air. A whip of ice cream appears, and she jumps in the air, while red ribbons with a touch of gold surround the cake, also more decorations were added to the cake. Ann jumps again, and lands on a strawberry which was sliced in half. She poses as she raises her cone up. "Super Delicious! Sweet-Go-Round!"

She lands.

"What a sweet performance from Ann! Her score is... 24000 Karats!"

"Gosh Darn it " Ann mumbled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N
Hi! Should I be sad all the time...

Meh.

Well, there are probably 6 chapters left... And Naru's performance is next.

This is gonna be hard.. Naru never completed her Prism Queen Cup Performance..

Well. Who is your favorite Pretty Rhythm Couple? Mine is Aira x Shou.

Well, anyways, see ya guys soon!

~Apple-chan