Chapter 41: Otoha's performance

"DARN IT! I should've practiced more!" Belle said, and started to cry, while hitting the table. "I could've beaten June!"

"Belle it's not YOUR fault!" Naru said as she patted Belle on the back. "It's all MY fault! It's MY performance!" Belle exclaims. "Belle, don't blame yourself." Mion said, with a little smile. Belle sighs. "I'm.. Gonna go.. Bye." She said as she ran away. "Belle wait!" Shouted Naru.

Naru sighs. "How is this gonna work?" Naru said as she sat down. "This is gonna affect my performance."

"Naru, it's not anyone's fault now. She's just sad she didn't pass June, she'll be okay tomorrow." Momo said. Naru sighs again, "Okay Momo"

"Let's change the subject!" Aira recommended. "Who's gonna perform tomorrow?" She questioned. "It's me Otoha, Ann and Mion" Ito responded, as she combed her hair. "Who's first?" Aira asked. "Me" Otoha replied, worriedly.

"Oh.." Aira said. "Okay" she added.

~Time Skip

It was the next day, the time where Otoha, Ito, Ann and Mion will perform. Everyone was nervous, except Mion, who was confident. Otoha was just fixing her hair, tying it, like her usual hair style, and was about to dress up in her yellow dress in her dressing room. It was 20 minutes before her performance. What if I don't even beat June? She thought, but then shamed her head afterwards, pretending she never thought that. She felt hopeless.

Aira suddenly came in, and sat beside Otoha. "Hey Aira.." Otoha greeted, nervously. "Hey Otoha... Do you need help?" She asks her. "I need to know how to do a Prism Act!" She said as she looked at Aira. "Please!"

"Uh.. I really don't know how to explain it.. But.. What is one of the things that actually happened or.. You loved in your life?" Aira questioned her. Otoha stopped to think. She did overcome her fear being shy. "I think.. I know.. Thanks Aira!" She said as she gave a hug. "Oh.. Uh.. You're welcome" she said and smiled.

~Later On

"Welcome to another day for the Prism Queen Cup! Welcoming us, or our first performance for today is Otoha Takanashi!"

"GO OTOHA!" Ito cheers. "You can do it Otoha!" Aira and Belle shouts and cheers.

"I've got my friends by my side.. I can do this"

Onna no ko no VANITI Naisho KORON
Mochi aruko Namida to uso to SHUGAA

Me wo tojite ne Aruku to ne Bou ni butsukaru
Okoranaide Shinkokyuu Kore wa shikou JIKKEN

Shinpai sare chau yo Dakedo Demo ne Angai heiki

Onna no ko no BANITI Himitsu dayo
Soko no hou Doryoku to ai to kimi

Hanabi mirai Hirogatte Watashi no naka no
Yawakoi toko Sasaeteru Sonna omoide ARU YO

Yuzurenai no Totemo Daiji BESUTO Kimi e no omoi

Onna no ko no BANITI Ganjou na
DOKI DOKI wo kakushite tanoshimu no
Onna no ko no seibun Shitteiru?
Netsu shite nai ICHIGO to Kizu to MIRUKU

Onna no ko no seibun Fushigi nano
GARAKUTAni KIRA KIRA oshamarasu
Watashi tachi BANITI Naisho KORON
Mochi aruko Egao to yume to SORUTO Uso to SHUGAA

BANITI KORON!

Femini pops out, turning into a saxophone. Suddenly, Otoha's dress becomes prettier, as well become blue.

Otoha performs a simple jump in the air and a large yellow flower complimented by smaller flowers of the same kind in different sizes appear until the performer lands. "Feminine Splash!"

She bounces on a pitch black ground, and her steps each leave a glow which rises into a tall purple column. She then soars up as tall, multicolored buildings rise, and then flies over a city in the night sky as the black buildings soon change into different colors and leaving a trail of yellow sparkles. Afterwards, she does a pose in front of a large, bright moon whilst being surrounded by the city glowing in different colors and lights. "My Fairytale Dream City!"

After Otoha jumps in the air, an assortment of cookies appear and she spins herself into the center where a large teapot appears. Otoha disappears into the golden light released by teapot and large teacups start surrounding it. Otoha then appears out of the giant teacup, performs a flip, and lands herself. As she spins and does a pose, the teapot pours out a stream of sparkling golden tea."My Fairytale Tea Party!"

Otoha spins, and kicks a ball, with a flame symbol on it, and on the third kick, a star appears in the background. The ball continues to go towards the goal, as a spirit of a blue tiger appears, and it shoots in the goal "Hat Trick Star!"

She skates, and as she does that, she twirls. Jewels then appear on the left and right of her every time she skates. She then twirls, and stands up. She spreads her arms and jewels get crushed. "Jewel Spin Cross!"

A continuous keyboard line appears in front of a purple background decorated with Prism Stones and music notes. She slides across piano keys, which make sounds as she skates upon them and music notes appearing from her feet. From a close-up view, the performer winks and poses, and a music note appears next to her. "Do Re Mi Fa So La Slider!"

Otoha jumps in the air and lands; however she continues to skate leaving a trail of thick gold forming the shape of a star. Otoha finishes by posing in the center of the star while to star continues to glow. "Golden Star Magic!"

She jumps in the air, a paradise or beach in the background, with lots of fruits appearing. "Fresh Fruit Paradise!"

As she spins, lots of different kind of flowers appear. Then, she falls backwards, getting caught or saved by lots of Flowers. "Bloom Bloom Blooming flowers!"

An endless turntable one by one as buildings shot out from the turntables with yellow, pink and blue lights. Otoha flies towards to a disco ball up in the sky as the buildings grow larger. Otoha sits on the disco ball and looks up at the sky as yellow lights shot out from the disco ball. In a close-up view, Otoha winks as the buildings beg. "Twinkling Turntable"

It starts showing Otoha in a dark place, curled up, crying. Then, Belle and Wakana shows up, and offers to give a hand to Otoha. Otoha looks up and accepts th help, and stood up. Suddenly, they started dancing, having fun together and enjoy. "Prism Act: Act of Friendship!"

Otoha lands.

"She-She did a Prism Act!" Ito said surprisingly. "I knew she could do it" Aira said and smiled.

"A 10-jump combo! With a prism Act! Outstanding! Her score is... 25900! Makes her 3rd place!"

"I-I.. Didn't beat June." She mumbled, and frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
meow. Otoha did a Prism Act! (I made it so ask me if you wanna use it :3) but.. She didn't beat June.

Do I really have to wait for Aira to bea-

never mind spoilers.

QUESTION FOR THE DAY!
What is your favorite... Prism Stone? Mine is probably Otoha's Dress and Mion's black wedding dress.

Anyways, bye ^_^

~Apple-Chan