Chapter 29: Duet! Pt. 1

"Welcome to the duet competition for today! Our first contestants will be... Aira Harune and Rinne Ibara!"

Prism sparkles appear.

Nee moshimo ima ga owatte mo
Kizande itte
Tomoni ita kiseki
Tonari de waratta shunkan
Sasayakana dekigoto ga sekai o souzou surukara

Sugisatta toki wa modoranai kaeranai
Demo hito no kokoro wa kaerareru
Deatta tokimeki wa utsuro tte tayutatte
Demo kimi no omoi wa kanjiteru

Itsuka meguriaeru
Itsuka musubi aeru
Tada hitotsu no
Tada hitotsu no
Tada hitotsu no Tada hitotsu no
Aijō

Nee moshimo ima ga owatte mo
Koko made kita
Shinjitsu genjitsu
Naite waratta
Tawainai atataka na
Mainichi ga mirai e no hashi wo kakeru wa

Anata wa tazuneru yo
Naze daijina mono dake hitomi ni utsuranai?
Itsu datte
Watashi wa kotaeru wa
Sore wa hito dake no mono dewa nai kara desho. Korekara mou

Yagate kidzuku hazu yo
Yagate motomeru no yo
Sono yuudaisa ni
Sono ude no naka e
Sono yuudaisa ni
Sono ude no naka e

Nee moshimo ashita ga konakute mo
Watashi wa kimi
Anata wa watashi wo
Erabi tsuranuku sono kakugou
Joushiki koeta hikari sekai o tsukuri kaeru pawa

Starn and Rabbit-Chi pops out.
Starn becomes an electric guitar
Rabbit-Chi becomes a harp

~instrumental~

They jump and a prism stone and star appears. Lots of little stars and prism stone appear around them."Crystal and Star Splash!"

Stardusts fall down from space and they jump and twirl on them. They jump off and they skate and pose. "Stardust shower!"

They skates a star and puts their hands up and poses."Golden star Magic!"

They soar up with angel wings and draw a star with their hands. They punch through the star and it breaks into shiny glass Crystal pieces. They pose and smile. "Shining future star!"

They hold a bow and shoots an arrow with a heart shape and the end of it. They then pose with a heart arch and flowers surrounding them. "100% Pure Pure arrow!"

They soar up to space with Rainbow trails following them. They then made a heart shape with the rainbows and pose. "Lovely Rainbow!"

They jump and flip. They then put their hands on their chest and let go. They blush and a heart pops behind them. "Heart Pounding Experience!"

They smile and put their hands on their chest and fall backwards. Lots of pink blooming flowers appear and acts like a small pillow for them. They pose. "Bloom bloom blooming flowers!"

They then fly up to clouds above the city and hold hands. They then slowly fall. They pose. "Fly high cheer girls!"

They jump and lots of fruits appear in a big purple planet. "Fresh Fruit Planet!"

They grew Butterfly wings and swirled loops and loops. They then pose. "The gate to Symphonia!"

They fly up with big angel wings with Aurora beams surrounding them. They then put their hands on their chest and let go an Aurora Beam.

"We're floating!"

Aira smiled at Rinne, she smiled back.

They land.

"An 11 jump chain! How amazing! Let's see their score. Their score is, over 20000 Karats! Amazing performance with the prism sparkles!"

They walk out of the stage.

"I'm speechless" Belle said.

"It was like a fairytale!" Otoha smiled.

"Good job!" Ito said.

------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I wanted to change the picture of the cover of this book. The picture up there maybe you can see may become the cover photo. I need your opinions. Thanks.