Chapter 36: A walk in the park

~Third Person View

After a little meal, the team MARs decided to walk in the park, to talk about their decisions in do they want to come back or stay..

"I don't know what i want to actually do anymore..." Rizumu said, and looked down.

Rizumu has been worried the most out of the three. Mion has been confident and Aira wanted to save the world.

"Rizumu, stay. It's just two more weeks." Mion said, and rubbed Rizumu's back.

" I guess you're right Mion." Rizumu said.

After walking and talking for a bit, a lot of fans came. A LOT. They screamed and wanted some autographs and signatures. But they wanted the most is a show.

"WE WANT A SHOW!" The audience said, and repeatedly shouted.

They look at each other and nodded. They changed into their usual clothes in the trio show. They also used Batopons. Their Batopons would disappear when they will dance with instruments. They decided to do the show near the fountain, for a good view. They start.

Saa! Kore kara hajimaru Tsugi no tobira e
Hop! Step!! Jump!!! Takaku kake nukete yukou
Nee! Donna toki demo One! Two!! Three!!!
Minna de Smile! Smile!! Smile!!!
Egao wasurezu ni iyou
Nadeshiko no Hana kotoba wo Mune ni himete
Daitan ni yuukan ni
Soh! Massugu ni ikite yukou

Akogare dake ja Yume de owaru yo
Move on! Aserazu susumou
Akiramenaide Jibun shinjite
Hora! Ue muite
Moh! Furi mukanaide Zutto

Their Batopons disappeared as Bear-Chi, Rabbit-Chi and Neko-Chi popped out of the crystal.
Bear-Chi turned into a trumpet
Rabbit-Chi turned into a Harp
Neko-Chi turned into a clarinet.

~Instrumental

They jump holding their Batopons and a Prism Stone, a kiss and a heart appears, with mini shapes of the three things surround them. "Crystal, Angel and Heartful Splash, Perfect!"

They then grew wings and circled around a pink beautiful sky. "The Gate to Symphonia!"

Their Batopons appear as they appear on the sky, falling together. They hold hands while falling. "Fly High Cheer girls!"

They grew angel wings and flew up with an Aurora surrounding them. They then stop and put their hands on their chests and let go an Aurora beam, while their wings grew. "Aurora Rising Dream!"

Everyone started floating, but they continued to the next jump.

They did the final jump and they had rockets on their backs. They flew accross space, passing other planets. They reached MARs and connected their Batopons. They pose and a Phoenix appears. "MARs Phoenix!"

They land.

"AMAZING!" Said the audience, amazed of course,