012. HE'S A STOMPER

When Scarlett arrived back home, Wheezie forced her to help cover for Sarah because she was bored of doing it alone.

Sarah wanted Scarlett to go to the Kook party with her, but she denied going. All the Kooks are stuck-up assholes and she would rather be going on adventures with her friends.

Wheezie and Scarlett hung out in Sarah's room for a few hours. They talked and laughed, but quickly fell asleep in Sarah's bed around one in the morning.

Scarlett's eyes fluttered open when she heard the bedroom door open up and then close.

"Hi. Are you asleep?" Sarah questioned as she walked over to her bed where the two sisters were lying.

"No." Scarlett rolled over so she was facing her twin sister as she crawled into bed next to her.

"Not anymore," Wheezie answered with a groan.

Sarah flipped down in bed and laid her head on Scarlett's shoulder. "Star, Wheezie, why am I such an idiot?" Sarah whispered to her sister.

"What happened?" Scarlett questioned her sister as she fought to keep her eyes open from her level of tiredness.

"Where do I start?" Wheezie laughed a little. "Did something happen at the party?" She questioned.

"Yeah, um... it's what didn't happen." Sarah whispered.

"We're listening." Scarlett looked down at her twin sister who had her head rested on her shoulder.

Sarah sighed before continuing. "I told Topper I was ready." She squeaked out.

"Oh, my god Sar." Scarlett rubbed a hand over her face. She couldn't believe that her sister lost her virginity to Topper.

"You did?" Wheezie opened her eyes and was now wide awake.

"Yeah." Sarah nodded. "Then... when it came down to it, I don't... I don't know, I—I couldn't do it." The girl was having a hard time explaining everything.

Scarlett felt extremely relieved to hear that her sister didn't actually do it. "He better have stopped. If he didn't I will fucking kill him." The girl began to grow protective of her sister, especially because Topper was involved.

"He stopped." Sarah quickly answered so that Scarlett wouldn't have to keep worrying.

"Did he get mad? Did he stomp?" Wheezie smiled as she asked Sarah, knowing that the answer would be yes.

"Yeah." She answered.

Wheezie and Scarlett let out a small laugh. "He's a stomper." The dark-haired girl chuckled.

"He's so a stomper." Scarlett agreed with Wheezie.

After a little while of silence, Wheezie spoke again. "Well, it has to feel right. That's what you guys always say."

"I know, but it did feel right. He was so sweet the entire day." Sarah explained to her sisters.

"Well, why didn't you, then?" Wheezie kept asking questions.

Sarah thought for a second before answering. "I don't know."

"I know why," Scarlett spoke up. "But you are going to deny it so I'm not even going to bother saying it." She told her sister and Sarah laughed a little. "Hey, all that matters is that you're okay. Are you?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. Thanks to you guys." Sarah snuggled up to her sisters and the three girls peacefully fell asleep.

John B and Kie were in the water swimming around the drone that the teenagers stole from the salvage yard. JJ, Scarlett, and Pope were watching on the screen.