008. ELECTROCUTED

Sarah and Scarlett were in the grass, kneeling so they were the same height as this little girl. She dropped her toy in a boat and asked for their help to get it out.

"Okay, can you tell me what she looks like?" Sarah asked the little girl softly.

"She has a trunk and blue ears." The girl told them and the twins stood up.

"Okay. We are gonna get her for you." Scarlett told the little girl as she and Sarah began to walk on a wooden plank.

"Be careful of electricity." The girl warned them. The wood that the twins were walking on was an electric post that had fallen during the hurricane. It led to the boat where the little girl dropped her doll.

"Don't worry. We will be okay." Sarah assured the little blonde girl so she wouldn't have to worry about them.

"It's dangerous. Stay right there, okay?" Scarlett instructed the girl and she nodded her head, listening and staying where she was on the dock.

"Hey, there's fourteen thousand volts in those wires." Some lady called out, warning the girls.

They just shared a look and rolled their eyes, smiling because everyone was so concerned for them.

"Hey, Sarah, be careful!" Topper called out and both girls looked up to see Topper, Kelce, and Rafe standing a few feet away, watching them.

"Shut up, Topper. She doesn't need you to be watching over her every second!" Scarlett called out to the boy and he flipped her off, causing her to lift both her hands and show him her middle fingers with a smile.

"Sarah, Scarlett, get down now!" Rose yelled at the girls when she walked outside to find them balancing on the wood.

"Rose, calm down. We're athletes. We got this." Sarah called out to her with a laugh.

"You Girls Are gonna get electrocuted! Get down!" She scolded the girls as if she was their real mother.

Sarah and Scarlett gave each other a look before they both turned back to Rose. They began shimmying their shoulders, making Rose more angry. Sarah reached out her hand and Scarlett grabbed it, doing a twirl to add the cherry on top.

"Are you kidding me? Get—" Rose cut herself off from her sentence as she was so angry at the girls who were having so much fun teasing everyone.

"Sarah, that's not funny," Topper called out to her, but she ignored him.

"Oh, my god, Topper. Do you know what having fun is? No? Okay, then shut the fuck up." Scarlett yelled out to the boy, annoyed that he was trying to control her twin sister. Sarah just laughed as her boyfriend and sister began to argue back and forth.

"When I tell your dad about this, girls..." Rose began ranting, but they didn't listen. The twins just continued walking along the wooden beam.

"I see her," Sarah called out to the little girl when they made it to the boat. The little girl let out a cute giggle as she was so happy to know her dolly was safe.

Scarlett grabbed the wire which was cut, meaning it was incapable of electrocuting them. The girls smirked at each other.

"Sarah! Scarlett! When I tell your father-"

Rose was cut off by the girls letting out a scream and falling into the boat. Everyone began panicking.

"Sarah! Star!" The little girl called out for them in a panicked state.

"Sarah! Sarah!" Topper ran over to the boat, calling out the girl's name, thinking she was electrocuted.

Scarlett picked up the cut wire and began swinging it around, both girls laughing as they knew everyone thought they were hurt.