vii

Loak had disappeared as Tsireya and Rotxo took the rest of the sullys somewhere special to the metkayina.

"This is the cove of ancestors" Tsireya introduced.

The sullys looked around amazed. This was a very beautiful place to be.

"It's best to come here at night" Rotxo adds on.

The group awaits until eclipse to go down to the tree. Everyone looks around at eachother until they all connect their ques.

Just then everything starts flickering and everyone is confused until they notice Kiri shaking violently.

Neteyam disconnects her que as Rotxo helps him bring her up to the surface.

Neteyam hops onto a ilu as he brings Kiri up to him, giving mouth to mouth.

"Is she breathing? Is she breathing" Rotxo asks, very worried.

"Is she okay?" Tuk asks swimming towards them.

As Rotxo holds her head Neteyam gives mouth to mouth once more until she coughs, still unconscious.

"We need to get her to dad" Neteyam says taking off on the ilu still holding her, the others follow not far behind.

Kiri is taken by Jake as he lays her down in their marui pod.

Neytiri sits down beside her, holding her hand as Jake called for norm. The rest of the sully kids sat outside, very worried for their sister.

A day later Norm comes in the helicoptere as Neteyam keeps everyone back.

"How is she?" Norm asks.

"She's still unconscious" Jake replies.

They run to the marui pod as Neytiri moves out of the way.

They connect the machines to Kiri as they check her brain.

"There's nothing there, totally normal" Max says.

Ronal then walks in, basket of healing supplies in her hand.

"I see I am not needed here" ronal says roughly.

Neytiri grabs her arm as she walks out the door. "You are Tsahik" Ronal then looks at Neytiri.

"Remove these things" Ronal replies

"OUT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING" Neytiri yells

The guys then pack up and walk outside with Jake.

Ronal tries her hardest being Kiri to wake up, Jake then finds out that Kiri has epilepsy. Which explains all of the religious things going on with her.

Eventually Kiri wakes up, crying as Tuk holds her head and Neytiri holds her hand, also crying.

Eventually Max and Norm fly away. Saying bye to everyone.

A/N: I know it's a short chapter I just wanted to catch up on the other chapters