iv

3rd person POV

Jake stands in front of everyone as he looks into Tarsems eyes.

Tarsem then holds the knife in the air, fly down to Jake's chest and slicing a cut on his chest. This resembles as a leader dying and a new leader is born.

This is traditional.

Jake who is in front of his family walks down an isle between the two halves of the clan. Neytiri bursting into tears as she holds tuks hands. Loak behind them Kiri and Neteyam who makes sure no body is left behind.

They then make sure everyone is set to go before they fly off together.

If the people harbor us, they will die.

That sentence by the slightest hurts Neytiri. She knows it's true and Jake has a good reasoning, it's the best thing to do then to bring the clans into another war.

This is between Jake and Quaritch.

They set off over a cliff, looking back at the forest. One last time...

Tuk rides in Neytiris lap as she was not able to get an Ikran yet. That only hurts Neteyam even more just thinking about it.

Kiri won't ever see grace. She may not be able to connect to her like she did in the forest.

It rains, sun shines, it's dry, it's cold, all of the above on their adventure. After 2 days of flying they reach teal waters.. the Metkayina waters.

Just then a horn blows, newcomers have come.

They land on a sand bay as people start surrounding them.

Neteyam notices the color. Kai.

This only brings him to be even more sad but he has to stay strong for his family.

"Behave." The kids hear from Jake as they walk behind him.

Jake has his arms out to show he is no threat, Neteyam doing the same.

Tuk holds Neytiris hand for comfort as they are all very uncomfortable. This too reminds Loak of the memories of Kai, the color of him, the way he connected with water.

Kiri doesn't remember much but she knows what he looks like.

The Metkayina are now surrounding them in a circle. Just then 2 boys come through, one shorter then the other.

Neteyam and Loak greet them by I see you sign. The boys don't return the favor and just walk around them, giving a glance at their tails.

They start laughing and pointing at the tails.

"Why is it so small?" One asks, the other laughing harder now.

Just then Loak notices a girl walking up to shore. When they make eye contact they don't look away.

"Hey" Loak says. Trying to sound cool.

The girl only giggles as the two boys give him a glare. Especially the smaller one. Must be her boyfriend?

Neteyam nudges Loak to tease him.

Just then 3 big creatures with big teal Navi on them fly overhead and land in the water.

"Tonowari, I see you" Jake says as the Olo'eyktan arises from the water.

"Jake sully" tonowari says as he returns the favor, unlike the two other boys.

Just then a very beautiful women walks through the group like a goddess.

"Ronal, Tsahik of Metkayina. I see you"