ii

"Guys wait up!" Tiger yelled as she was not used to climbing on the trees. "Come on Bear!" Spider yelled back as he hopped around the branches.

Everyone was running on the vines that connected the hallelujah mountains together. Spider, faster than others, was very good at keeping balance, even without a tail.

They arrived to one of the mountains looking through the forests it held.

Tiger was very slow, like Tuk, she also loved the plants that were held within the depths of the forest.

As they ran across a trail, Tuk stopped to play with a plant, with its pink tentacles it latched onto Tuk as she giggled in response.

"Tuk come on" Kiri said as she ran past her.

Tiger always stayed behind because she was slow but also made sure everyone didn't get left behind, because of Loaks stupidity.

They then came across an abandoned helicopter that had molded and rotted in the vines of an old tree. "Are there any dead bodies up there?" Tuk yelled up as Loak and spider explored.

"No just the helicopter!" Spider replied.

"Be careful boys!" Tiger yelled. Much like Neteyam she was very responsible and helped the other kids even if she was 3 feet smaller.

"Where's Kiri?" Tuk asked as she pulled tigers arm. "Let's go find her" Tiger replied wanting to leave the boys and not want anything to do with their elaborate plans.

"Kiri!!"

"Kiri!"

Tuk and Tiger yelled for her when they found her sitting up next to spider.

"Guys come look at what I found" Loak said coming from around a tree trunk.

All of them crouched behind Loak as he looked at the floor of the forest slowly moving one step at a time.

"What are we looking at?" Tiger finally said, breaking the silence.

"Footprints, they're like avatars but not ours"

Tiger finally saw them in the mud under her feet. Spider hopped up on a tree trunk beside Loak investigating the scene.

Just then Loak and Kiri looked through the branches of a bush to see big blue avatars but in military uniforms.

"You should call it in" Tiger said. Trying to stay out of trouble the best she can.

"We should call it in" Loak said ignoring her.

"Yeah great idea who would have thought of that" Tiger replied.

Loak only looked at her rolling his eyes as he turned away calling Jake in.

"Eagle eye, eagle eye. This is devil dog come in. Over" Loak said. Kiri pressed against her ear piece trying to listen.

"This is eagle eye, come in. Over" Jake replied.

"There's these avatars but they have uniforms on and ARs.. doesn't look like ours" Loak said.

"What your poss?"

Loak hesitated at the question knowing he'll get in trouble. "The shack.."

"Who's with you?"

"Me, kiri, spider, tiger... and Tuk" he replied. Pausing before he said this name knowing Jake is going to panic.

"I need you to get out of there, don't make a sound. Just go." Jake said in the romcom and the kids did as they were told.

They started running. "I told you" Kiri said following not far behind Loak.