Epilogue

I'm sitting in the marui pod, rubbing my stomach as it is hard to cut fruits while there's a baby in the way.

"Kai, Ley'ra! Come get your food!" I yell.

Kai is my oldest son with yellow eyes but his dad's body, just like my brother Kai. Ley'ra is my daughter. She has blue eyes with Aonungs body but my color. She has 5 fingers and I just tell her it's because eywa thought she would have more power.

I have one on the way, we don't know the name yet but we hope one will just come to us soon.

Kai and Ley'ra grab there foods and sit beside me.

"Hey Mi Amor" aonung says sitting beside me and pecking me on the lips.

"Ewwww" our kids say together.

"That's what I said too when I first saw your father" I say laughing. He only gave me a glare.

"Guys come on!! Let's go play in the water!" Mar'ta yells to the kids. I nod in approval as we watch them go have fun. Mar'ta is Loak and Tsireyas oldest daughter. They have another but she's only a baby.

Neteyam found a mate and they're expecting one soon as for Rotxo and Kiri, they chose to only have one and keep it that way.

All of our kids go and play in the water when we see little twins Lara and Rosie. They're Spider and tigers kids. They find it hard to fit in but they somehow make it work.

Norm and Max are here helping us as the other scientists help at the Omatikaya.

"I think we should all take our kids to the forest." I say.

"And how are all of us gonna fit on an ikran?" Aonung asks, Neteyam coming up beside us with his mate, Tsory.

"Well us Omatikaya will obviously take you metkayina first and get yall to bond with an ikran, then we come back and get the kids. Well just have to ask villagers who don't have kids to babysit for a few days" I explain.

"We can make that happen. How do you bond with an ikran?" Tsory asks.

"Well you-" Neteyam starts.

"Shut up Neteyam let me tell them."

He only gives me the pouty lip as I continue talking.

"Well you take a rope in your hands, only a rope and go up to the flock. Once when you find your ikran match then you try to make the Tsaheylu." I say.

"How do you know what ikran chose you?" Aonung asks.

"When it tries to kill you" I say.

Both metkayina looked at me stunned as me and Neteyam just laugh.

"It's true, Loak almost didn't make it" Neteyam says.

"SHUT UP NETEYAM" Loak tells from the water.

"I think we will be just fine, Ma'Rya"

A/N: IM DONE WITH IT OMG. I felt like this was a long book for me but I made it work. I hope you enjoyed it and I think I'm going to make a fanfic about spider x human OC next book😜