BONUS CHAPTER 1.1

word count : 1520

dated : january 01, 2024

it was sunday morning.. and a couple was sleeping cuddling eachother.. and u know who the couple is ofcourse it is our moran.. monami was sleeping with her head on his chest.. hands wrapped around him.. while karan has his head on her head.. and arms wrapped around her waist.. it was the sunlight beaming from the window that broke karan sweet sleep.. he quickly got up and rubbed his eyes.. and the next moment he was meresmized to see the beauty sleeping next to him.. he was just staring her continuously.. when he saw her making movements and frowning in sleep due to the sunlight which was pricking her eyes.. karan got up from the bed such that monami sleep dont get disturbed.. he then walked to window and closed the curtains.. then he stand near the bed where monami was sleeping.. he bent on his knees.. caressed her forehead and then placed a kiss on her forehead and then whispered..

karan- good morning sweetheart..

monami smiled in her sleep.. and seeing her smiling.. a smile came on karan face as well.. he then saw she was not at all covered in blanket.. the blanket was below her and her legs on it.. and she was sleeping carefree just like a kid.. for a moment karan kept staring at her.. and then he placed a kiss on her belly and whispered..

karan- good morning mere little champ..

a smile crept on his face.. remembering the past day.. when monami told him abt her being pregnant.. he then caressed her belly.. covered her with the blanket and left towards washroom to freshen up..

after sometime.. monami wake up from her sleep.. she looked beside her.. but karan was not there..

monami- yhh karan kahan gaya..

monami- karan.... (monami shouted..)

karan- bus aa raha hu rani sahiba.. sab theek hain naa!? (karan said.. from inside the washroom.. any one could sense.. worriedness in his tone..)

monami- haan haan.. (monami said and smiled a bit.. then she kept a band on her belly.. and looked at it..) aapne dekha baby.. aapke papa.. aapki mumma ke liya kitni jaldi worried ho jaate hain.. (she said.. and smiled again..) aap dekhna baby.. aapke papa.. worlds best papa banega.. just like.. as he is now.. worlds best husband.. (she said with a smile.. while thinking of the future.. and how will there life change with a new born... there life was gonna change for the best.. and she was excited to feel all this.. and who will not be happy and excited.. if u have karan as a life partner.. who you know will always be there to support u.. in all thick and thin..)

monami attention gets diverted.. with the sound of bathroom door opening.. she looked up there.. to see Karan standing there.. half naked.. with only his waist covered with a towel.. and water droplets dripping from his hair.. to his face... and then further.. till his chest and beyond.. monami gulped looking at him.. she was literally gawking at him.. now call it the pregnancy hormones.. or the view in front of her.. she was kinda turned on..

karan looked at her.. and smirked.. seeing the effect he had on her.. no matter how many times.. they had made love.. the feelings they had for each other were always fresh.. karan starts coming close to her.. by taking slow and steady steps..

with his each step.. monami heartbeat was raising rapidly.. both of them were not ready to break the eye contact.. with the next step.. karan came very close to her.. there was hardly any space between them.. water droplet from karan hair.. fell on monami face.. and traced down her body.. monami gulped again.. while karan smirk grew wider..

karan bents a little.. so that now his mouth was near her ear..

karan- good morning rani sahiba.. (karan said in a husky voice.. now making it even more difficult for monami to stay calm..)