CHAPTER 56 : JUNGLI BILLI

word count: 1508

dated: september 21, 2022

sun overtook the moon.. as it shined brightly in the sky.. peeking through the window behind the curtains.. sun rays fall on the beautiful femine figure lying on the bed and she opened her eyes.. adjusting to the bright sunlight.. she blinked her eyes a few times.. and then stretching her arms.. she got up and sat on the bed.. next to her.. was sleeping a masculine male figure with bare chest with pajamas as the only cloth on his body.. she rubbed her eyes again to see if it was all real.. and then she started remembering the night of their love.. she looked at herself and she was wearing only his shirt.. and a blush crept on her face.. and unknown to her.. her cheeks turned to deepest shade of red as the flashes of previous night came in front of her eyes.. she by now was drooling over his hot body.. and then she kissed on his cheek.. followed by a kiss on his bare chest near his heart..

monami- i love u.. (she said all dreamingly..)

and with this.. he opened his eyes.. and looked at her.. he was just jaw dropped by looking at the angelic beauty sitting next to him.. but today he was in a mood to tease her..

karan- i know main handsome hoon.. par aise kisi aur ke pati ke saath aisi harkate nhi karte.. aur maana ki aap beautiful hain.. (and he pulls her towards him.. as a result she landed on his chest.. so now she was above him.. and he secured his hands around her waist..) lekin meri wife aapse zyada beautiful hain..

monami smiles- so aap mante hain ki main beautiful hu.. toh mere paas aapke liya ek offer hain.. (she said while he raised his eyebrow..) apni wife ko chodh do aur mere saath bhaag chalo..

karan- offer rejected.. i wont cheat my jaan..

monami blushed but then made a face- kya yrr.. usse kaunsa pata chalega.. tum kitne hot ho toh tum mere kyu nhi ho jaate.. tumhe main sexy nhi lagti kya.. (she said teasing him..)

karan- naa.. tum meri wife se zyada sexy nhi ho.. my wife is cutely sexy.. (he said dreamingly.. while monami blushed..)

monami- toh ban jaati hu na main bhi.. cutely sexy.. tumhare liya... (she said with a wink..) tum bus ek baar haan toh bolo..

karan- no.. main apni wife se bahut zyada pyaar karta hu.. aur usse chodhne ka toh sawaal hi paida nhi hota.. she has accepted me the way i am.. so i wont cheat her..

monami smiles but hide- sochlo.. (and she starts tracing her finger on his face from forehead till his jaw.. and then his neckline.. and finally she stopped on his heart.. drawing circles over there..)

karan- aap mujhe seduce kar rahi hain.. (he asked innocently..)

monami- aapko kya lagta hain.. (she said naughtily.. drawing patterns on his chest..)

karan- try kar lijiya but koi fayda nhi hone wala.. bczz my heart belongs to my wife only..

monami- jis cheej par main nazar daal lu na.. woh mera ho jaata hain.. and ab aapka yhh dil bhi mera hain.. (she said kissing his heart..)

karan- but i love my wife.. (and he pulls her more close to him.. and hugs her tightly..)

monami- mr shergill.. aap shaadi shuda hain.. aur iss tarah kisi aur ladki ke saath.. aap samjh rahe hain na.. (she said innocently..)

karan- my wife wont mind.. agar usne aapko mere saath dekh liya.. aur waise bhi aap koi bhi ladki nhi hain.. aap meri biwi hain.. aur agar bhul gayi ho toh main aapko yaad dila du.. kal raat ki tarah.. (and then he rolled her.. and hovered above her... so now monami on bed.. and karan is on top of her..)

monami blushes- aur aap shayad bhul rahe hain ki hume academy bhi jaana hain..

karan- naa.. hum kahin nhi jaa rahe.. aaj hum aise hi rehne wala hain.. bed par ek dusre ki bahon main..