CHAPTER 37 : MERI MEMORY WAPIS AA GAYI

word count: 1515

dated: august 12, 2022

monami while holding her head- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....

and then she felt unconscious on karan shoulder itself..

karan while panicking - monami.. monami.. (and then he places monami head on his lap and starts patting her cheeks..)

karan with teary eyes- monami.. monami.. aakhein kholo.. dekho.. meri taraf dekho.. monami open your eyes.. monami.. (and he screams..)

karan- i promise main tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga.. i promise.. aur tum toh jaanti ho na ki karan shergill apna koi waada nhi todta..

karan was sitting like this only with monami on her lap.. when he felt something..

karan- monami ka shareer toh thanda par raha hain... ab main kya karun.. faizi.. pata nhi kahan marr gaya... abhi tak toh aa jana chahiya tha usse.. faizi jaldi aa jaa yrr.. monami ki haalat kharab hoti jaa rahi hain.. main usse dubara nhi kho sakta.. nhi.. nhi kho sakta.. (and a lone tear escape from his eyes..)

saying so he hugs monami tightly.. and keeps his head on monami head.. and tries to provide her with the warmth..

after sometime.. a voice came from outside..

voice- karan.. karan hum aa gaya hain.. kya tum andar ho..

karan to himself- yhh toh faizi ki awaaz hain..

karan- faizi..

faizi- karan.. karan tum chinta matt karo hum abhi tumhe aur monami ko wahan se nikalte hain..

karan- faizi jaldi kar.. monami ki haalat bahut kharab hoti jaa rahi hain.. take immediate action..

faizi- copy that..

the ndrf team applies bomb on the cave entrance.. and instructs karan to go on the opposite side.. and then the bomb blasts clearing the way.. karan comes out with monami in his arms in bridal style.. he puts monami on stretcher.. and then she is taken in the ambulance..

monami is on hospital bed lying unconscious.. karan is pacing here and there with worried expressions on his face.. now he is standing outside at door.. and looking at monami praying for her that she gains consciousness.. then he feels a hand on his shoulder..

faizi- karan tum chinta mat karo.. monami ko hosh aata hi hoga..

karan just nods.. and then hugs faizi tightly and he too responds..

on the other side.. sid is sitting at chair in waiting area with his hands on his face and head bent down.. praying for monami to get well soon.. sanju is beside him to console him.. sanju keeps her hand on his shoulder.. and that was it.. sid kept his head on her shoulder.. and sanju starts caressing his hair..

sanju- tu chinta na kar sidharth.. kuch na hogo monami ko.. aur tu khud hi toh kehto hain na ki teri monu bro fighter hain.. toh phir kahe ke lane ghabra raho hain.. aur waise bhi monami sirf behosh huo hain.. jaldi hi hosh main aa jayogi..

sid just hummed.. he was listening to her carefully but was not in a state to respond.. in this tense situation.. sid didnt even realized when sleep took over him and he slept with his head on sanju shoulder..

meanwhile doctor comes out of the ward after checking on monami..

karan- doctor.. monami theek toh hain na kya hua hain usse..

doctor- ghabrane ki zarurat nhi hain mr. shergill.. woh bus behosh ho gayi hain.. dimaag par zyada jor daalna ki wajah se aisa ho jaata hain..

karan gets confused- dimaag par jor.. u mean monami hypothermia ki wajah se behosh nhi hui hain..