CHAPTER 67 : KHUD KO MAAF

word count : 1613

dated : november 14, 2022

karan- bhaiyaaaaaa... (and he runs towards him.. who is lying at ground covered in pool of blood..)

karan reach there and kept param head on his lap.. as he was lying unconscious.. tears started dripping from his eyes..

karan- aakhein kholiya bhaiya.. (he said tapping his face..) please bhaiya.. aankhein kholiya.. aap.. aap mujhe aise chodhke nhi jaa sakte.. bhaiya.. bhaiyaaaaaaa.. (he cried out loud like a small baby cries on verge of loosing his mother.. he was crying for his bhaiya.. he had lost all his hopes.. he lost his bhaiya.. and loosing him.. he kept his head on his blood covered chest and cried..)

param- k... k.. ka.. (came a faint voice..)

listening to the voice.. karan raised his head up from his chest to look at his brother.. who was trying to open his eyes.. a new ray of hope emerged in his heart seeing his brother alive..)

karan- bhaiya.. (he said with glint of happiness in his eyes.. but tears still dripping continuously..) aa.. aap.. theek ho na.. mu.. mujhe.. laga.. maine.. maine.. aapko.. kho.. d.. diya.. (he said trying hard to gather words to speak.. param kept his hand on his cheek.. and caressed it.. and just smiled..)

param- ch.. chotte.. (he tried to speak amidst the pain.. the pain from the gunshot was nothing in front of the pain.. he got seeing his brother crying for him..)

karan- bhaiya.. (he said again.. crying..)

param- tu.. tune.. k.. kaha.. th.. tha.. naa.. k.. ki.. k.. ku.. kuch.. aisa.. k.. karna.. ji.. jisse.. kh.. khud.. ko.. ma.. maaf kar p.. paayo.. aa.. aaj ma.. main.. a.. apne.. aa.. aap ko maaf.. ka.. kar.. paayu.. paayunga.. jiss.. de.. desh.. ke.. saath.. ga.. gadari.. ki.. aa.. aaj ussi.. desh.. k.. ke.. liya.. sh.. shaa.. (he tried to speak but was unable to cause of the intense pain in his chest..) shaaheed.. h.. ho.. k.. ke..

karan- nhi.. nhi.. bhaiya.. main aapko.. kuch nhi.. kuch nhi.. hone dunga.. (he said giving himself and param.. a hope that he will save him..) kuch nhi hoga aapko... yhh aapke chote ka aap se.. aap se.. waada hain.. (param just smiled at his brother as he closed his eyes..)

scene changes..

monami falls down on ground.. on her knees.. as she cries loudly.. she keeps her both palms on her face and let the ocean of tears fall down her eyes..

monami- nhi.. nhi.. (she said.. as she cried loudly..)

scene changes..

sanju- sir ji.. ab toh bahut der hogo hain.. abhi tak un sab se contact na ho paayo hain.. hume bahot dar lag raho hain.. kahin unhe kuch..

faizi- shaant sanju.. hum jaa rahe hain.. hmm.. (he assures her..) sidharth.. (he turns towards sid..)

sid- sir.. (as he raises his heels..)

faizi- sidharth.. tum bahar intezaar karoge.. andar sirf main aur sanju jaayenge.. and u will wait for the further orders with backup team.. is that clear..

sid- sir.. (he said in assurance..)

faizi- chal sanju..

sanju- sir ji.. (and both.. taking there position.. set to go inside the godown.. with guns in there hands.. all prepared for whatever may happen inside..)

scene changes..

barkha was sitting in her room and baby was sleeping on her lap.. as she was caressing her hair lovingly.. she was smiling to herself.. when suddenly.. she saw something and her eyes widen in shock..