CHAPTER 55 : VASL KI RAAT

word count: 1595

dated: september 19, 2022

so with the morning daze.. sunlight peeped into moran bedroom through curtain.. disturbing karan sleep.. he kept a pillow on his eyes.. but no chance.. he was unable to sleep again.. so finally after getting defeated by sun rays and struggling to wake up.. he got up from the bed and rubbed his eyes.. and then open it.. and what he saw next.. dropped his jaw.. there stood his wife in front of mirror getting dressed up.. she was looking like a divine beauty who has came on this earth just for him.. and he was just meresmized by her..

 and he was just meresmized by her

karan- hot.. (karan mumbled to himself.. but monami listened to it.. and looked at his expressions from mirror and then chuckled.. while karan passed her a shy smile..)

karan stood up from the bed.. and back hugged her wife.. who by now was struggling with her jewelry.. sensing his touch.. a bright smile came on her face.. karan whose both hands were on her waist.. stretched his 1 hand.. to pick up the mangalsutra.. and then placing her hair on 1 side.. he made her wear it around her neck.. and then after locking it.. he kissed on the back of her neck.. karan then turned her towards him.. and then picking up the vermillion from the dressing table.. he took a pinch of it.. and filled her hairline with it.. his love.. marking her to be his.. and that too forever.. monami just closed her eyes in anticipation.. and then karan kissed on her forehead.. monami opened her eyes and then kissed on his cheek..

monami- happiest birthday mr husband.. (she said with a bright smile..)

karan- thank u biwi.. (and he kissed on her nose tip.. while monami smiled..)

karan- kaafi alag lag rahi ho.. (he said teasingly..)

monami- tum sudhar matt jana.. (she said hitting him playfully on his chest..)

karan- kabhi nhi.. (he said with a wink while monami blushed..)

karan- waise aaj mujhe jaan se maarne ka iraada kaise aaya.. aaj saree..

monami chuckled- woh maine socha kyu na tumhari birth aur death anniversary ek hi din manayi jaaye.. (she said playing along.. and karan looked at her wide eyes..)

karan- yhh kya baat hui bhala..

monami- dekho simple hain.. ek hi din 2 functions honge.. toh paise bachenge na..

karan- kaisi aurat ho yrr tum apne hi pati ko marna chahti ho..

monami- ab jaisi bhi hu tumhari hi hu.. (she said with a wink.. while karan smiled..)

monami- waise.. manna padega.. mera saath rehte rehte mazak karna seekh hi gaye tum..

karan- ab itni khoobsurat biwi mili hain toh kaun banda khadoos banke rahega.. (and he rubbed his nose with her.. while monami blushed..)

monami- kya baat hain tum toh tareef karna bhi seekh gaye.. alag se sidha khoobsurat.. (and she chuckles..)

karan- seekh toh main aur bhi bahut kuch gaya hoon.. tumhe dheere dheere pata chalega..