CHAPTER 32 : MERI FAVOURITE SHIRT

word count: 1454

dated: august 05, 2022

things were back to normal now.. moran were together again.. karan has cleared all her insecurities and now she was not ignoring him anymore.. most of the time they used to be together and were making memories with each other.. if not karan.. then it was sid whom she used to spend her time with.. she was having a great time in the academy with the cadets as well as the trainers.. her bond with sanju has also grown up well.. she was no more her bestfriend wife to her but now a sister as well just like koel was to her.. the 3 girls usually spend time chit chatting with each other.. where sanju and koel used to bad mouth about their husbands while monami would enjoy this and tease them afterwards..

it was sunday.. monami was in her room setting her clothes.. when someone marched inside her room.. monami was startled by the sudden commotion and was happy to see the person on the door.. the person came running towards her and monami got on her knees.. she hugged that person.. ab toh aap log samjh hi gaye honge ki woh kaun hain yes its baby..

monami - arre arre.. baby.. aaram se..

baby - i love u dr girl.. (she said and kissed her cheek.. while broking the hug..)

monami - i love u too mera bacha.. (and she too kissed her on her both cheeks..) waise aaj apni dr girl pe itna pyaar kaisa aa raha hain..

baby- bus aise hi.. pyaar ki koi wajah nhi hoti..

monami pulled her cheek - bus meri dramabaaz.. ab batayo kya chahiya..

baby - aap sach main bahut intelligent ho.. chachu is really lucky to have u..

monami blushed - haan haan samjh gayi.. ab zyada makhan mat lagayo.. aur batayo madam kya help karun aapki..

baby - woh mumma bahar gayi hain apni friend se milne.. mujhe apna science project banana tha.. chachu se bola toh unhone kaha aap se help le lu.. so main aa gayi apni pyaari si sweet si dr girl ke paas..

monami - hmm.. toh chalo karte hain aapki help..

baby - yaay!!.. lets go.. aap mere room main chalo.. hum pehle project banayenge phir khub masti karenge..

monami - done.. (monami said and picked her in her arms.. kissed on her cheeks.. and they marched towards baby room which was in quarters..)

as they reached the room.. baby started collecting all the important stuffs required for the project.. monami started making it and baby was helping her.. the girls were enjoying a lot.. they were making project but were playing as well in breaks..

monami- lo ho gaya.. now only paint is left..

baby - hum na isse blue paint karenge.. its my fav colour..

monami- ohk.. waise blue mera bhi fav colour hain..

baby- wow.. same pinch.. u know blue chachu ka bhi fav hain..

monami smiles.. baby goes to the drawer to fetch the acrylic paint box.. as she came back.. she sat on the floor where monami was already sitting.. she tried to open the blue paint but it was jammed and was not getting opened.. monami thought to help her.. they both applied pressure and kudos the paint bottle opened.. but in snatching it from one other.. the paint spilled on someone shirt..

someone - yhh kya kiya.. meri new shirt kharab kar di..

that was when the girls realized ki someone was standing behind them.. and in their hustle bustle they have spoiled that person shirt..

baby- srry chachu.. woh galti se ho gaya..

karan made a face - baby.. aapko pata hain na yhh meri fav shirt hain.. (he said in a little scolding tone..)