CHAPTER 38 : DO DEEWANA LOG

word count: 1477

dated: august 13, 2022

monami was sitting in her room planning a surprise for karan to tell him that she has got her memory back.. she was in her thoughts and was imagining karan happy face when she will tell him that she remembers everything now.. her trance of thoughts was broken by a knock on the door.. she got up from the bed to open the door but to her surprise no one was there.. then her eyes fell on a note kept at ground near the door step.. she bend down to pick the chit.. and then opened it and sat on bed to read it..

agar meri wife se milna chahti ho toh storeroom main aa jayo.. she is waiting there eagerly to meet u..

as she read the chit.. she knew who has send it.. she had a wide smile on her face and then she left for the storeroom.. she opened the door of the storeroom it was all dark and dust all around as if it was not opened from many days.. she turned on the light.. and what caught her attention was a big thing covered with a red sheet.. it was not there before she thought.. she then went near that and quickly removed that red bedsheet from the thing and was surprised to see a full size mirror but what caught her attention was the writing on the top of mirror.. it was written with a red lipstick and it reads..

meet karan shergill ki beautiful wife.. she is the one jisne iss khadoos ko zindagi jeena sikhaya.. she is the one jisne mujhe hasna sikhaya.. mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya.. choti choti cheejon main khushiyan dhundna sikhaya.. mujhe the khadoos karan shergill se sweet karan shergill bana diya.. it was all possible bczz of u.. i cant even imagine my life without u.. i am really really lucky to have u.. i love u wifey.. i love u.. waiting for u at terrace meet me there..

as monami completed reading she blushed really hard.. heat raised up in her cheeks.. and she could feel her cheeks in a shade of deep crimson red..

monami said to herself- main toh tumhe surprise dena ka plan kar rahi thi.. aur tumne toh mujhe hi kardiya.. tumhe har baar kaise pata chal jaata hain ki main kya karne wali hoti hu.. waise tumne sach hi kaha tha mujhe tumhari wife se milke bahut acha lagega.. maana na padega khadoos shergill tumhari wife hain toh bahut sundar.. aur tumse zyada lucky bhi kyunki usse itna pyaar karne wala pati jo mila.. really very lucky.. i love u mr. husband..

saying so she left for the terrace with blush still on her face.. monami reached at the terrace but to her surprise no one was there.. it was all dark... she started taking steps towards the railing.. and stopped at middle to look here and there for karan but he was no where to be found...

monami- karan.. karan are u there.. (she said loudly but got no response..) mujhe yahan bula kar khud pata nhi kahan chala gaya.. (she said to herself..)

monami turned to go and reach the terrace gate.. but then suddenly lights turned on.. she turned towards the terrace again.. the terrace was decorated with fairy lights and twinkling stars adding to the beauty.. the whole scene was so meresmizing.. then her eyes fell on the floor which was decorated by rose petals making a way to the opposite end of terrace.. she then turned to see a small tent house at the corner decorated with lights..

 she then turned to see a small tent house at the corner decorated with lights