•Chapter 21•

•Athena's POV•

•Athena's POV•

"what are your plans now that you are attending the 2022 Olympics?" A reporter asks me. 

"Well, I can only play it day by day right now with the Olympics being only 3 months away, me and my coaches have been working on getting another quad into my program but we are still working on it as of the current moment," I tell him honestly. 

"Any injuries of yours we should worry about?"  Another asks.

 "Well of course not my coaches work hard not to put any of us in any type of harmful way that could jeopardize us," I tell them it's mostly the truth except for my assistant coach James. 

"Who do you think is your biggest competitor for Gold?" Another reporter asks. 

"Well I'm sorta biased against my best friends and teammates, but everyone is a tough competitor considering they had to go through all of the competitions that I have, and they made it to the Olympics. So It's hard to choose certain people that I feel are the toughest competitors." I tell them not wanting to give them anything or get in a scandal when I'm not trying to start a scandal. 

They move on to interrogating my teammates, which means I can leave and head up to the locker room. I start packing up my stuff, when there is a knock on the door I look up and see my coach. 

"Is your ankle bothering you?" She asks with a look of concern. "A little bit, but it feels better after I ice it," I tell her. 

"Is it bad, Should I worry that you're overdoing your train? Since you talked about doing more practice,m either longer hours or every day." She looks at me with a knowing look. "Because you don't need the extra practice we can have your quads by the time of the Olympics," She says. 

"I don't want to have it in time I want to be able to do it every time without question by January," I told her standing up. "Over-exerting yourself is only going to cause harm." She responds. 

"I swear my ankle is fine it just needs ice," I say sitting back down. "You're taking a week off- Close your mouth I don't care what you say. You are taking a week off." She says and then leaves the room. "Oh, and I told Joe on you!" She yells from the hallway. 

"Great," I told no one but myself. 

A/N: sorry for not updating at all and disappearing whoops

don't be a silent reader it makes me sad :( comment!!!

Love You<3