•Chapter 4•

"We are going to work on your quad lutz that the one you got a minor deduction on in your free program

"We are going to work on your quad lutz that the one you got a minor deduction on in your free program." my coach tells me, I nod and skate to the middle of the ice. I have a private practice today.

I do it and I fall, she tells me to do it again and again and again. "You keep overextending your foot when you land, causing you to fall," she tells me, I groan. "I was able to do this 2 days ago, I don't know what happened," I tell her as I flop down on the ice.

"Who was that boy, that Joe was with?" Coach asks me. "That was Kit, he started in heartstopper with Joe." I tell her standing up.

"Okay, we are going to mark Al of the jumps, but go through the programs. Let's start with the short program." And I go to my starting point.

"It was a good practice but when. You have ice time without me, don't overwork yourself, if you can have someone come with you that knows when your overworking yourself." She tells me I slide my skate cards to go to the locker room.

I wave and tell her goodbye when I get a call from Joe.

"Hey where are you?" He asks immediately. "I just got done with practice, why?" I tell him as I walk into the locker room.

"Really, how did that go?" He asks. And I tell him all about how I can't seem to land the quad lutz.

"Is that the jump you got a small deduction on?" He asks, "yeah I could land it perfectly before Saturday now I can't do it at all" I vent.

"Anyways why did you call?" I ask as I zip up my bag, to leave.

"Oh right! The cast found out that Kit met you and their jealous, so we are wondering if you want to come to a movie night we are having tonight?" He asks with a squeak in his voice telling me that their is someone with him.

"Who is with you right now?" I ask as I get into my car putting my bag in the passenger seat.

"Kit, can you please come?" He asks his voice hopeful. "Is it alright if I wear sweats?" I ask starting my car up.

"Yeah it's at my place just walk in," he tells me. "Alright I'm going to go, so I can drive." I say grabbing my phone from the cup holder.

"Alright bye, see you in a few, and drive safe, And hangs up.

Stick with me I have no idea about Figure skating