•Chapter 6•

Kit's POV

Kit's POV

We all agree on tangled Joe sits on a chair and Yaz sits on the floor and Bash and Will on a different couch. While Athena and I sit on a couch as well.

We all agree on tangled, which Athena requested. I could tell that Athena's favorite part was the lantern scene.

But at the moment when Flynn rider is dying my heart is beating rapidly, not because of the movie, but because Athena has fallen asleep, with her head on my shoulder.

I don't know what to do considering this has not once happened to me. Joe suddenly starts to chuckle, I look at him and see what he's laughing at considering I know that it's not the move because mother gothel just died.

That's when I realize he is laughing at my predicament, which causes the others to look and also start laughing. "Joe," I whisper, he composes himself before he responds. "What?" While looking at us.

"What do I do?" I ask quickly trying not to move not knowing If she's a heavy sleeper. "Just move she's going to wake up she is a super light sleeper." He shrugs still laughing but looking at the movie.

I look at him dumbfounded, and every little move I make she almost waking up. I sigh and just stop trying to move accepting that I'm sleeping here.

The movie ends and Yaz, Will, and Bash leaves. I tell Joe I will just sleep here or until she wakes up. Joe makes sure she has all of her alarms for her morning practice on.

"Doesn't she need her stuff?" I ask as he's turning them on. "She stays here a lot so the guest bedroom has some of her extra clothes like her practice wear and just normal clothes." He tells me as he grabs a blanket for me and another one for her.

"You really care about her don't you?" I ask as he stares lovingly at her. "Yeah she's like a sister, and with what she has been through she deserves a lot more than what I can give her." He tells me I smile as I tell him goodnight knowing he isn't going to be telling me anything else.