•Chapter 10•

"Fuck you" I yell at Joe

"Fuck you" I yell at Joe. He laughs hysterically as he takes the money from me.

"Maybe don't land on my property," he shrugs. "You know what your a bitch." I tell him as I throw a piece of popcorn at his head.

"Anyways, Athena when is your next competition?" Yaz asks me. "In two weeks it's the first grand-prix it's in France this year." I tell them.

"Oh I didn't knew you traveled," Tobie said. "Yeah since I'm on the UK team. If I qualify I will go to the big competitions hopefully the Olympics in February." I tell them.

"So your a big shot," Bash tells me. "Yeah I guess you could say so." I shrug, "you mean you are a big shot her and her best friend actually are known for being some of the first women to start landing quads consistently in competition." Joe brags to them.

"Woah so you are a big shot." Kit says. We all look at him confused. "You- I thought you know that." I say while taking a sip of my drink still looking at him. And everyone agrees with me.

"How would I know that?" He says starting at me. "Uhm because I told you that." Joe says.

"Oh." He Kit says causing us to laugh. Suddenly my phone Alex goes off reminding me that I have to go to a photo shoot with one of my teammates named Olivia.

"I Have to go now it was hanging out with you guys." I say as I stand up. "Kit do you want to walk her there?I would but I'm lazy," Joe asks while he stretches. And I suddenly regret telling him about my feelings that I feel towards Kit.

"I don't need someone to walk there with me it's not even that far." I laugh. "No it's okay I can walk with you." Kit says while grabbing his shoes.

I grab my bag and Kit and I walk out the door.

"You know you really didn't have to walk me there it's really not that far." I say shrugging my arms.

"Exactly it's not that far for me to walk. And I don't want anything to happen even if it's only a few blocks away." He says smiling at me.

"Well thank you Kit." I say smiling back at him. He holds out his arm and I take it wrapping my arm around it. "Well thank you, you kind sir." I laugh at him.

He laughs and reply's "of course your kind lady."

Once we reach the place, "and here we are." I say, he laughs. "I'll see you later?" I ask he nods.

"Okay bye Kit thank you for waking with me." He says bye and I start walking away before Kit tells my name again.

"Yeah?" I ask confused he jogs over to me and before I can ask I feel his lips on mine.

A/N: sorry for not updating Uhm like ever

A/N: sorry for not updating Uhm like ever. But like hopefully this makes up for it. And btw this story has been taking over the timeline for a few months