•Chapter 11•

Kit's POV

I did it. I kissed her. and now I'm just staring at the door unable to move, like an idiot. "what do I do now?" I ask myself. I start to walk away and I head back to Joe's. "Kit?" I hear Joe call out. I walk to the living room and sit down on his chair.  

"Guess what I just secured." He tells me with a smug look on his face. "what?" I say confused. "I just got the both of us tickets to Athena's competition." He says. "You do realize that it's in France right? You would also have to get plane tickets, and a hotel room." I say looking confused at him. "And that's exactly what I did."  He tells me putting his arms across his arms. 

"Oh!  What did Athena Say?" I ask since she didn't say anything about us going. "That's the catch, she doesn't exactly know, I want to surprise her there." He tells me. "Oh okay." I say, "when do we leave?" I ask. "Cause you know I still live with my mum," I tell him reaching for my phone. "Oh, I already asked her." He says simply. "We also leave in 2 days, at 4:00 pm." He says answering my question.

"Joe, can I ask you a  hypothetical Question?" I ask him. "Yeah, what's up?" He asks. "What would you say hypothetically if I had feelings for one of our friends, well she's more of your friend?" I say rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "Are you talking about Athena? Because if you are I am already well aware of that Kit." He says popping a piece of popcorn from the table into his mouth. 

I stare at him, "Uhm how?" I ask with my mouth open. "Please no one would want to sit through 2 days of figure skating competitions while taking photos, don't forget the Instagram posts AND the comments. Without having feelings for them, and least of all why would I be upset?" I shrug pathetically. 

"would you be upset if I kissed her when I drooped her off today like 30 minutes ago?" I ask while putting my hands over my head avoiding his gaze.  "Did you actually?" He asks, I nod still avoiding his gaze. He stands up quickly scaring me. "Oh, this is amazing!" He shouts with a huge smile on his face. 

"Don't get your hopes up, she doesn't like me back," I say simply while laying my head on the back of the chair. I look at him due to his lack of response. There he sits, with his mouth wide open like a fish. "Joe close your mouth, you look like a fish," I say. 

He closes it, "Are you dumb?" he asks. "Uhm-What?" I ask confused. "Are you dumb, Athena is not the type of person to just kiss anyone. For all, I know YOU were her first kiss. And if she didn't like you back you would've gotten yelled at." He says looking at me like I'm stupid. 

"Oh." That is all I say. "So what did you guys even say after?" he asks sitting down on the couch. "nothing, she said bye and she went into the building," I tell him. "Oh, my god." He groans, "What?" I ask him. "You both are very dumb." He says as he shakes his head.

A/N: Passed my Biology class by

A/N: Passed my Biology class by .34. But i still passed