Prince

"daddy .. daddy.." a toddler of 2 exclaimed, jumping in his seat. "yes baby but please don't jump , you would fall down.." the overly happy baby gave a toothy grin to his grandfather. "no dadu.. daddy on the.. T..el..." not knowing how to say the word he signed towards the big screen. 

"T.V my sher.. yes he is there.." the old man laughed, a feeling of proud in his chest , looking at his son . The door of the house opened, the little boy ran towards the person, who entered inside. 

"oww.. baby.. how are you?" Ishan asked scooping the little bundle in his arms. "daddy.." "yes baby.."  he asked kissing the cute nose. "nwo.. dwad..daddy is there on the T..v  mama..." and Ishan sighed, yeah what was he accepting , the baby to call him daddy or papa finally, well he was taught well by his daddy. 

"baby I am daddy and he is..." he would ask and the boy would be replying "mama" jumping on his daddy, his little hands clapping .

"you are indeed his son , stubborn.." he said, going to the living room. "and there is another boundary, what a player he is" commentator said, the sound of T.V loud enough to be heard. 

"hey papa.." Ishan acknowleged the now concentrated man, "shh Ishan go freshen up and come back quickly baby, he is about to hit his half century.." the man shooed him away, the little boy giggled. 

"mama need any help .." Ishan asked coming to kitchen after changing. "no Ishan I have already prepared snacks.. let's go enjoy the match" and Ishan nodded, carrying two bowls of chips. 

"and there is another century by this young player.. the prince , Shubman Gill!" Mr. gill hugged his wife, and the little Gill kissed his mama's cheek. "why now baby?" Ishan asked , his son signed him to bring ear close "daddy tol..ld  give you a kissie.. dadu danc..e" and Ishan laughed , cuddling the little boba ball to his chest . 

Days, Months and Years passed, they grew up , their carrier going good, Shubman got selected in Indian Cricket Team, he himself was now a author. 

Shubman proposed him when he turned twenty one, not minding his own age is twenty. Many things changed in these last six years, Supreme court in India legalized same sex marriage, adoption rights were also given. The verdict came in 2026, struggles of thousands of people were fruitful. 

(I was really disappointed in recent verdict of same sex marriage case, our chief justice was on the legalization but alas he was left as a minority among 5 judges bench.)

Ishan still laugh at his friends reactions when they both told them about their relation, Naman was most surprised, poor him could not understand the meaning behind Shubman calling Ishan "Princess" .

Shubman married him after his first international match , and as much as their friends could not believe this was the first time when Shubman made love to his darling enemy, yes they preserved their first for something special. 

Then they both decided to take help of surrogacy, and had Shubish, the little 2 year old boy. Currently Ishan was 24, he was content in his life, what more can he ask for, he has a lovely hsuband, who is so whipped and a cute son son, slowly become whipped like his daddy after all , his mama is shoo beau..fu..l, the baby's own words. 

"Mama.. daddy come.. home ..when" the boy asked pouting , "soon baby.." he said kissing the boy , who was now seeking comfort in his mother's chest.