Darling enemy

"Shubman get your ass down here right now" Shubman sighed , he knew the tone his mother called him was because of the devil lying cutely in her lap. "yes mom I am right here, no need to scream madly" he said walking to them. 

"what did you said to my baby?" Shubman tried to come with some excuses but nothing comes in his mind, so he decide to be honest. "mom.. what could I do, they all would die of heart attack if I told them that Ishan is the 5 baby in body of 17 year old guy of Gill and Kishan household and everyone calls him baby, including me.." 

his mother looked at Shubman like he was spitting white lies. "what the hell are you talking about how come the baby topic came when you didn't give him the sandwiches I packed and lied about them being for you.." Shubman looked at Ishan, whose cheeks were red, not matching his eyes. 

"OH this is what he complaint about.." Shubman smirked , "or what else you did, you brat.." his mother said and Ishan was now sitting straight. "yeah you are right mom, It was my bad to do this kind of thing, I am sorry.." he said with a very genuine face, that Ishan started to have other thoughts. 

"umm mom until you prepare dinner , I have some important work to do , come with me Ishan , I need your help.." Ishan shook his head , his hold tightening on the woman's hand . "no Ishan baby.. you have to , otherwise I won't be able to do that important work.." Shubman picked him up and threw him on his shoulder . 

"they both are stupid.." the woman chuckled , not knowing the real meaning of words. "put me down Shubi, I have feet to walk.." he said hitting his back but all Shubman did was taking him upstairs. 

"I said leave me fucker.. what are you thinking haa.." soon he was thrown on a soft bed , "so was it sandwich, that's why you were being bitchy.." Shubman hovered above him, who brought his knees to his chest. "what cat got your tongue, brat.." Shubman pulled his legs, making Ishan lay down flat on his back.

"Shubman what are you doing?" Ishan asked , when Shubman held his jaw , lips inch apart. "you want me to call you baby .. I don't call anyone baby outside bad ..so let's fulfill your wishes , what do you say baby.." Ishan looked at Shubman, the world stopping for him at the boy's words, he put his hand on the other's left side of chest. 

"get off me Shubman right now.." his eyes hard, voice steady. pushing Shubman aside , Shubman looked at Ishan, wearing his slippers in hurry, he was having a face that he would cry at any moment. 

"why are you always leaving me like a fool , Ishu?" Shubman asked holding hands of the now almost crying boy. "ask to yourself , leave my hand.." but Shubman was determined not to be fooled again. 

"what's wrong Ishu.." he asked pulling the boy again under him, who didn't meet his eyes. "hey darling look at me ..baby.." Ishan turned his face to look at him. "don't call me baby.." Shubman wiped the tears from his baby enemy's face. 

"feel this Shubi.." Ishan put Shubman's hand on his chest and then on Shubman's chest "now this.." Shubman felt the difference between their heart beats pace. "see there is a whole difference Shubi, yours does not beat fast but mine do, when we are close .." ok this was getting serious. 

Shubman got up letting the boy free, Ishan stood at the door of his room "I am not one of your bed warmers shubi , I will never be ..so stop calling me baby , I don't want to be one your whore".

Shubman came downstairs after an hour of emotional crisis, he looked at his mother setting the dinner no sight of Ishan. "mom where is Ishan?" "he went home, saying he is craving cuddles from his father". Shubman nodded and sat down . 

"what's wrong Ishan?" his father asked , patting his back in a soothing manner. "daddy why people fall in love. even they don't intend to.." his father hugged him . "this the true love baby, it happens without any conditions and permissions.. but now tell me why are you suddenly all emotional, did Shubman teased you ?" 

"no daddy he did not.. he is so good to me always.." he closed his eyes at his soothing sensation. "why do I feel like Radha , just looking at Krishna from far away, touching him, talking to him but would never be his .." his father sighed , hearing his son's whispers.

"love has every phase baby, now it might hurt you but soon will blossom like a beautiful flower.." the man kissed his son's forehead, who was fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it. 

@adorablepaynolo bhai de diya mauka aapko bhi..