confusion

A new day started, Ishan was ready to go to school, waiting for his friend Mayank to call him and he called , coming inside "ahh Ishan let's go yrr " he said taking a seat. "then why are you making yourself comfortable bro.. let's go.." Ishan said , wiping the milk moustache from his lips. 

Mayank looked at him sheepishly , eating the paratha , Ishan's mother brought for him. "mama... why you gave it to him.. I told you to pack them in lunch.." he whined and his mother smacked his head "don't talk rubbish.. I already packed two for you".

All the students were in assembly, don't know why Principle was again getting on the stage, it was nearly finished. "good morning students, yesterday some undisciplined moments were caught in the cameras.. " Ishan looked back in the queue, his eyes met Shubman's. 

As the principle was rambling his speeches, Shubman walked up and stood behind Ishan, "hey you are taller then us, don't come at front" someone exclaimed, "shut up" Shubman muttered. He put his hands on Ishan's shoulder "relax, nothing would happen .." Ishan's shoulder relaxed a little . 

"I am not worried for me , but for you fucker, no matter how much we fight and hate , I don't want you to be in trouble.." Ishan whispered. Shubman bend down, his eyes at the stage, "don't trouble your pretty head, my brat, and we don't hate each other, you know it most than others." Ishan turned his head, their lips cms apart. 

"SO  we have decide to conduct a programme, where students can mingle with each other more better without study pressure.." Ishan turned to look at stage, ok finally it was finished. 

Excitement was on another level, a day without studies in school. loud whispers could be heard , Ishan laughed at some suggestions Mayank made. A paper ball hit Ishan's head, "what do you want Naman?" he asked irritated. 

"is princess hurt by the mere paper ball?" "wait he is made of cotton.. soft and precise like doll " they all snickered, Ishan stood up. "you are looking for trouble?" "oww I am scared, the princess of this school have some shining knight in Armour.. " they all high fived. 

"look there, I think they are messing with your enemy "  Abhishek nudged Shubman , who was in a deep conversation with Sara. He looked at the front bench "he is looking for his death.." he muttered, Abhishek looked at him amused "what did you say..?" 

"I said, they are inviting the devil knowing he is princess but guess what? motherfuckers don't know that he is my brat " saying this Shubman stood up and walked to the group of stupid laughing. Abhishek and Sara exchanged a glance. 

"what's going on here ? are you good?" Shubman asked, his hand going to Ishan's waist like it rest there always, may be they do may be not. "nothing much bro, we are just telling him, the weakling he is.. princess?" naman said smirking at Ishan but his smirk faded when Shubman turned Ishan's face towards himself.

"is it so Ishan? " he asked , tucking a hair strand behind his hair. "baby Mama called you home tonight , hurry up the process of kicking their balls " his two fingers touching soft cheeks of Ishan, hand still around his waist. 

"WAIT WAIT STOP IT BEFORE I GO CRAZY .." Mayank shouted , everyone in the class looked at him. "why are you calling him baby?" Sara asked , "he is not .." sara chuckled "are you taking all of us deaf, I heard him with my own fucking ears.." Abhishek shouted. 

"easy there Mayank, my mama call him baby and she told me to quote her exact word 'baby mama called you home tonight' so easy there , I will never call him baby even he is the last one to be called" everyone ohhed . but Abhishek noticed the still wrapped hand around Ishan's waist.

"okay so naman , these things look good when we do them some time not every fucking day.." Shubman said to naman a sick sweet smile . "yeah naman as you heard I am already tired since morning, and now my mama called me so stop your fucking nonsense.." Ishan went away , when the bell rung , last of the day. 

"meet me outside motherfucker, you are looking for a devil.." naman was terrified , hearing the tone of Shubman who went behind Ishan, carrying two bags.

"so you won't call me baby, never..?" Shubman saw a pouted Ishan, entering his room. Shubman decided not to met the eyes of little devil. "I am asking something you fucker, don't answer, fine now fuck yourself , don't come to me pouting , when someone bully you.." Shubman ran behind Ishan, who went out of room. 

"no Ishu, Ishu.. baby ...listen to me.." he huffed seeing his mother comforting the brat now laying with his head in her lap. "I fucked up, Naman you are dead .."

--------------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

ok guys some serious moments, I was overwhelmed with support , and I saw some good comments and realised that readers are interested in this story, so I decide to go ahead with it. 

Don't forget to voice out your opinions, the story is still in starting process, so if some recommendations will match then I will try to include as well.