drama

Here I am updating, because I want to finish this one and then go in forest to seek some peace, no expectations and also for my baby ,  ttanishqua_khunnoo

"Ishan I am asking something.." and Ishan nodded eating a cookie "would you like to try these, mama made it.." and Mayank caught the said boy's wrist "Ishan I am serious, was it you with Shubman in washroom that day.." Ishan looked at Mayank , who was clearly frustrated with his ignorance for, last week.

"Mayank, did you heard Shubman say my name? no na..then " "don't play with me Ishan, I clearly heard him saying 'darling enemy' and everyone the school know , who is his darling enemy, baby" Ishan was startled when Mayank pulled him to his chest , by his wrist. 

"what are you doing Mayank, leave my hand .." Ishan whispered , a mere inch forward and they would be kissing and they were standing outside his house, school bags on their shoulders as they were coming back from the hell called school. 

"why are you afraid that someone might see us or Shubman would misunderstand..?" Mayank smirked at the now fearful face of his bestie. "oh hi Shubman , what are you doing and why are you staring at me.." Ishan pushed the Mayank, who fell on the road "Shubman it's nothing like this.." what Ishan saw was after turning no one , there was no one , he heard the crazy laugh of his friend. 

"look at your face , are you seriously Ishan , the fearless .." he was met with a kick on his leg "ouchh it hurts baby.." "good ..you fucker.." 

"mind telling me your love story now.. I deserve it as the amazing bestie I am " Mayank said getting up "NO you don't " saying this Ishan went inside flipping his long mullets. 

"you are so bratty .. I pray for Shubman but wait he is also the devil .. you both are good together saving another person from going crazy " Mayank muttered , walking ahead to his house, on block ahead of Ishan's.

Months passed , they all came in 12th standard , it was the time around Baisakhi, April 9, 2024. Shubman looked at the board, his mind somewhere else . from the corner of his eyes he saw his darling, Ishan laughing at his friends joke , trying to voice it down. as they all passed msgs to each other on papers. 

as Ishan turned back to Aditi his eyes met Shubman's, his cheeks becoming a shade darker, passing a smile he again looked ahead. "I am hungry, when this period would end man.." Ishan whined his head on tilak's shoulder. 

and Krishna heard him, soon the lunch bell rung making students jolting out and running out of class , in the fast process Ishan was pushed and met with floor but this was not enough, A huge, heavy body was also on top of him, crushing him . "uhh get up man.." he whined , "why are you weak , can't even bear my weight , my darling enemy.." Ishan's eyes shot up , you .. you fuc.."Shubman looked at him with sparkle in his eyes. 

"me what .. say it Ishan.. a fucker?" he encouraged but Ishan shook his head, his eyes not meeting the other ones "no.. " a soft and shy no was not what Shubman was wanted to hear. 

"Ayy Shubman get up man, don't lie on the way and wait is that my princess.." naman exclaimed, Shubman stood up and gave a punch in his abdomen area "you and your princess, you fucker.." saying this the tall man went out of the class, he was annoyed , at himself and now this fucker . 

"come on princess stand up.." naman said giving hand to Ishan, who was already standing up and looking done with him. "I told you fucker not to call me princess , now see..".

"but is not he the princess?" naman asked his friends, in now empty classroom , they all sighed. "naman , who told you he is the princess..?" they all were worried for their freind who was slowly going mad "Shubman " "what ?" and naman sighed. 

Shubman was playing with his food , his mind once again going in past remembering the incidents. It started after the new year's eve .

on the way back to home , "Ishan , I think Shubman is staring at your back .." tilak informed to a smiling Ishan who looked back "hey where are you looking you fucke.." in mid he turned around and Shubman's friend laughed. 

in assembly, they both were talking and teacher called Ishan out "Ishan kishan come out , and read today's news" Shubman laughed but his laugh died when Ishan did not complete his sentence "I will kill you fuc..in.." and just ran to stage. 

Shubman thought Ishan was learning to control his tongue saying fucker in every sentence, almost. but he was wrong when he heard Ishan , called Mayank the very word. 

in the washroom , Shubman cornered Ishan "why are you not calling me baby..?" Ishan looked at him with his doe dumb eyes "what , We are talking Shubi, we talk on phone calls too and mind telling you , I call first too.." Shubman smiled tenderly at his boyfriend, how much he wants to kiss him. 

"no , I am talking about you calling me fucker.. I see you don't do it.." "umm.. that ..ahh yes I remember.. I have to meet Mrs. Sharma, she called for me.." he was left dumbfounded, his mind going here and there.

so that's what is bugging Shubman, Ishan has stopped calling him all the unappropriated words. well who die for hearing those but Shubman do, whenever he try to ask Ishan or they go a little further , his boyfriend leave him, with that adoring blushing bread cheeks of his. he noticed , Ishan nowadays look at him through his lashes whenever their family is present.

"Still not telling you?" Abhishek asked taking a seat beside him. "no man I need to find out, it's bothering me.." and Abhishek laughed "who the hell die to hear those words but you do" but Shubman was now a man on mission.

mission to find out why his darling enemy is not calling him a fucker anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.