Finally

back to present, 

Shubman threw the woods on the ground, "is that enough, bro?" he asked , "no we need a little more.. uncle said fire should be burning for a little long.." Abhishek replied also throwing the woods. 

Their colony was ready to celebrate the Baisakhi, harvesting first crop of year. It was the very day of festival, everyone was busy in the last finishing. "oye Abhishek enjoying the sweet of your hard work?" both the boys looked up at balcony beside Shubman's home, from where Ishan was grinning at them.

"why don't you come and bring something for your Romeo.." Ishan laughed "no way fucker.." he went inside showing him a middle finger, yelling "coming maa..". 

"let me warn you bro, your baby darling enemy will get in some serious trouble due to his this bad habit." all Shubman could do was nod "let's get to work Abhi.." 

The night came quickly, most of the people gathered in common ground around the bonfire. the sound of laughs filled the environment, children dancing on the Dhol, Bhangra, Gidda what not. Ishan's eyes searched for his lover. "looking for Shubman, baby.." Ishan hugged the man "no for you papa.." 

"oh seriously?" Mr. Gill asked and Ishan nodded , his eyes still searching for the tall boy. "do you all think of me as a stupid.. He is there at the food counter with his friends" and Ishan smiled, kissing the man's cheek "Thanks papa, you are the best" .

Ishan stopped near them, there he was in a light blue kurta, his beard trim which has started to grow now recently, a dimple smile , sleeves folded up , A warm hot coffee cup in his hand. Ishan touched his cheeks, hairs when Shubman's friend nudged him "look who is here man, bhabhi..?" Abhishek whispered and Shubman looked in his direction.

He  walked up to them, "are you good darling ?" Ishan melted at the touch of his lover, he purred, 'he fucking purred' Shubman thought, his eyes getting fill with something else. Shubman was about to comment on his darling's look tonight but his mother interrupted. 

"Ishan , Shubman let's go dance why are you all, standing here?" keart said , "yeah aunty let's go" boy named Avneesh cheered. Ishan nodded and took step but his wrist was caught "coming mom.. go with mom, Abhi." Shubman said, his hand holding his lover's wrist who looked at him bewildered. 

"Shubman what are you doing, leave my  hand and let's go mama is calling us.." but Shubman pulled him in the opposite direction. "don't worry Abhi will manage her.. all of them" indeed the said boy would as now he was taking the lady away, side hugging him "aunty Please dance with me, you are looking so beautiful tonight".

"Ishan.. can I kiss you baby?" Shubman asked, his breath fanning other's lips. "ye--ah.. you can" and Shubman dived into the kiss skillfully, his hands caressing the  short boy's waist , going down to his hips. 

"Shubi.. umm.. someone will see.." Shubman nibbled on his jaw, opening a button of Ishan's orange kurta, lust increasing. "No one will .. baby" he whispered blowing raspberries on his neck down to collarbones. Ishan's eyes fluttered, his hands in the perfectly styled hair of his lover.