Ellergy

I saw some people commenting it to be a mpreg, even though it was not decided like this but do voice out your opinions on this , And I will see what to do , as I am on a race to finish this ff, soon.

May passed, June passed and only Shubman know how he spend his 15 days of summer vacation without Ishan , because his baby went to his village and then next 15 days, when he went to his village, so basically , they met after a whole month. 

The heat was unbearable, even though monsoon started, it was all humid, July 13, 2024 "Fuck man, why this fan is not working" tilak muttered looking up at the ceiling fan of their classroom, which was moving so slow. 

"yeah I mean, what has gotten into the power.." Aditi replied, wiping the sweat of her forehead. "yo Ishan are you not disturbed?" Mayank asked , fanning himself by a notebook. "yeah I mean not as much as you..." Ishan said , all his friends stared at him. 

Sweat was rolling down to his cheeks, shirt buttoned up fully, tie still there around the collars. "ee Ishan what's wrong with you why are you wearing tie in this much heat.. " "and please open up your collar button man.." Mayank joined Aditi.

"No no I am good it's not even that hot" he said . wiping the sweat around his eyes, taking off his glasses. His friends looked at "bullshit.." and they all latched to him, opening his tie and then two buttons, so their friend can breath .

"listen.. no don't do this.. wait.." Ishan struggled but all to vain. Mayank sat back his eyes wide "Ishan oh my go what happened to you?" tilak exclaimed, his eyes horrified "are you having some kind of Ellergy Ishan?" Aditi asked and Ishan sighed. 

"yeah.. i am ..umm.." he tried to save himself, he could hear the devil smirking , eyes at his back. "yes Ishan .. who did this to you?" Abhi asked , a naughty grin on his face and Mayank understood the meaning.

"uhh what --d-do you mean by who? I told you , I am having Ellergy..." Ishan stuttered, "well my dear bhabhi, lying is a sin.." Abhishek whispered into his ear, his eyes wiggling, with mischievousness. A red blush coated the said man's cheeks, "what are saying.. have you gone crazy?" Abhi smiled.

"don't Shubman call you Biwi, then he is my brother and his biwi , my bhabhi." saying this Abhi went to his seat. It's true, Shubman sometime tease him with name "biwi" but Abhishek took it serious or may be Shubman is serious.

"umm.. yeah guys Ishan has got this Ellergy.. go back to your seat Aditi.." Mayank shooed them , rescuing Ishan . "Thanks Mayank" Ishan sighed, teacher entered into the class and everyone went back to study. 

"so this today's topic is transport and communication" the teacher announced , opening the human geography book. Ishan was so concentrated , Geography was his favorite. (author:- same Ishan) 

"so rough night hah.." Ishan looked at his bestie who was now looking at the board. He again looked at board, deciding not to comment. "so how is he, well I can see , it shows by marks on your neck, He surely have some stamina" Ishan saw Mayank smirking at him. 

"No we did not.." "what don't tell me Shubman is not good.. man look at him.." Mayank cut the boy in mid, turning Ishan's head back at Shubman, who winked at him. "you do realize we are not eighteen yet .." Ishan asked done with his friend.

"but you both are teenagers, and know how the process works" Ishan elbowed his stomach. "no we did not fuck .. " Ishan rolled his eyes. "Then I will pray for you when the time come, if this how he behave in a simple make out then god knows if you will be alive or not.. when you guys do that"  Mayank wiggled his eyebrows, gesturing with his fingers 👉👌and indeed a memory from last evening ran through his mind. 

Flashback:-

"damn Ishan, you lucky that we still have to wait for your 18th birthday.." Shubman voiced out again diving into kissing the short boy, pulling him by his round Buttcheeks on his lap. "Subhi.. I love you , so much .." Shubman looked at the fucked out state of his baby, a string of saliva connecting their mouths, stimulation running through their veins.

"I cant' wait for you to turn 18 baby.." Shubman said, his voice getting deep, but Ishan decided to sleep leaving his lover with a hard boner. "things you made me do , Ishan" Shubman laid him on the bed and went to bathroom. 

"sleep tight my baby, my  darling enemy , biwi" Shubman cuddled him closer, kissing his head,  Ishan smiled in sleep . 

"oucch.."ishan winced, a chalk came into his lap. "Ishan kishan and Shubman Gill get out of my class right now.." wait why Shubman , because the said boy was also staring at his baby, not listening to teacher, who thought that they might again start their banter.

"come my darling enemy.." Shubman said, making both of them laugh. their teacher was pissed "sorry mam.. " Ishan whispered and went out, they both laughed again. "ISHAN AND SHUBMAN , GET THE FUCKING AWAY FROM HERE AND MEET ME IN PRINCIPLE OFFICE " ok it was serious because, Miss. Aparna Rathi never scream like this, unless she is mad. 

---------------------------------------------------Ocean_215--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.