fuck you

"Shubman you are late again son..?" his mother asked , Shubman threw his bag on the sofa. "I was stuck with my friends mama.." he sighed, taking off his tie. "you are always stuck with your friends Shubi, but go freshen up, we are having dinner together" his mother yelled from kitchen. 

Shubman came downstairs, hearing the giggles of none other than his dear dearest enemy. Ishan looked at Shubman, and gave his heart killing smile, who in return showed a middle finger. 

"Shubman come fast son, we all were waiting for you.." "yeah uncle let's go.." they all settle down on the dining table, both of their parents and themselves. "Shubi how's your practice going for upcoming match.." soon both Mr. Kishan and Shubman were indulged in a heart warming conversation. 

Ishan looked at his plate, playing with the food. Shubman noticed him , the gloominess does not look good on Ishan , there was a unsettling feeling in his heart. Ishan looked at Shubman with irritation, when a foot touch his foot . Shubman looked down ignoring the glares coming from disgustingly cute creature. 

Ishan kicked the foot of other hardly, who winced "owww...shit damn fuck you..." "mind your language Shubman" his father glared at him, who slouched in his seat, glaring at Ishan through his lashes. 

Shubman and Ishan were forced to go and spend time together , as their parents have some serious discussion to do. Shubman eyes wondered to eighth wonder of the world, down to south at the back of Ishan. "caught you .." Ishan turned back and indeed catching the boy red handed. 

Ishan took a step upward, still facing Shubman, who also took a step upward , a strange look in his eyes. he don't know how but now, there was some serious tension in the air, they both can feel it. Ishan don't know how they managed to reach the Shubman's room, both stealing glances at each other. 

Ishan steal one more glance , he quickly went inside the room and tried to shut the door, but Shubman has some quick reflexes. he held the door handle, looked at Ishan, who was looking at him through his long lashes. 

"not so soon.." Ishan pushed the door, but could not. He stepped back until he was caged between Shubman and wall, all the sass leaving his body, all he could do was feel intimated, in a good way.

"why Ishan.. are you afraid of me?" Shubman pulled Ishan close him by waist, his hands caressing the other boy's waist, who's back by shoulder was touching the wall but waist area was in Shubman's hold. "where is that bitchy attitude of your is now, my darling" Ishan sucked in a deep breath when Shubman licked his earlobe. 

"nhh...shub..mman..." a moan escaped his lips. Shubman felt his dick twitch to life. "look at you, it suits you better, being so pliant and fuckable under me.." Ishan pushed the boy away "what are you doing , you fucker? " Shubman again came close "not yet but soon .. " Ishan looked here and there ,getting away from the man. "umm.. I need to go, I have some assignments to do ..not like you, who make others do their work.." Shubman sat on the bed , looking at Ishan amusingly.

"Ishan you are also doing good in practice , don't worry ... we don't want a stressed captain.." Ishan took his hand away "Fuck you" and stepped out not before hearing a "let me do this gladly Ishan" from a smirking Shubman.

"Shubman what's the matter man, you are in good mood today?" Sara asked, they were waiting for teacher to come in the classroom.  "Nothing much, had a great time with family.." he said looking at his phone. 

"Ishan, where you last night man, I called many times.." Rishabh asked, "We went for dinner at papa's best friend." Shubman heard Ishan replying, he felt disappointed , why? they never talk about it in school, after all it's not them who are friends, it's their parents.

it was lunch time when , ishan collided with a boy, whose plate fell down. "are you fucking dumb?" ishan looked back at the boy, hearing a chuckling voice. Shubman so up for a drama, "sorry man.." but oh boy the man was not ready. 

"now , who will fucking pay and not even paying, you wasted the food , it was last ...now what should I do?" the boy asked in anger, ishan tried to calm down the boy. "look you can take my lunch.. it's not that of a big deal.." but was he ready , "no you wanted my attention you faggot, what do you think of yourself you slut..." 

okay, now shubman was getting irritated, "stop it man.." he muttered walking up to them. "why are defending this little bitch?" okay that was the final straw , he got two punches on his face, one from the shubman and other from the person itself.

"is it me or you , who want attention, you fucker?" ishan kicked the boy lying, he was held by shubman "calm down ishan, he will die" but when ishan did not listen , shubman picked him up. "leave me , I will kill that bastard , how dare of him to call me names.." shubman hummed taking him away . 

"Ishan look here , Ishan.." Shubman sighed, sitting on his feet , Ishan didn't look at him. "he called me bitch.." he muttered, Shubman hummed "yeah, how can he , only I can call you bitch, he could call something else.." and he got a hard slap. Shubman took the hand of Ishan "do you want me to kill him?" 

Shubman tucked the boy in bed and came out of the room, "why was he sad Shubman?" Ishan's mother asked to the boy whom he called when Ishan refused to have dinner. 

"nothing to worry aunty, let him sleep.." Shubman bid bye and went to his home. a memory playing in his mind .

"Shubman, he called me a faggot.." Shubman wiped the tears coming from Ishan's eyes. "look at me Ishan, Ishan.." Shubman cupped his cheeks when the boy didn't. "do I ever call you that?" Ishan shook his head in no. "then why , since when you start to let others effect you.. baby " ishan hugged the boy , letting his vulnerabilities out. 

"Shubi, I want to sleep.." shubman kissed the forehead of boy , making him lay on the bed.

----------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

you support was overwhelming , keep showing it mere pyare readers.