it's killing me , baby

Two days passed since that incident between Shubman and Ishan, at present Ishan was sitting with his friends in the classroom, waiting for their teacher. "hey Ishan what with this sad face, cheer up my boy, it's been two days ..is there any problem?" tilak asked . 

"no, I am just feeling a little tired.." and everyone ohhed. "hey look at Aditi.. why is she so dressed up.." Mayank stated and they all looked in her direction, indeed she was looking beautiful, well she is but her little efforts, she put were showing.

"hey why you all looking at me like you saw a clown..?" the girl asked pushing tilak aside , taking seat near Ishan. "Nothing Aditi , you are looking a little extra beautiful today.." Ishan said , a small smile on his lips. "is that so?" the girl asked , her eyes twinkling and her bestie nodded. 

"wanna know why I putted efforts.." wait did he made a grave mistake , yes Ishan did by saying yes. "I get to know , Shubman likes pretty girls, with docile look.." she whispered in his ears. "ohhh.. he likes docile girls.. " Ishan muttered and then looked back at Shubman, who noticed him.

"then no doubt that he will like you after all you are pretty like a princess Aditi.." Mayank looked at chirpy tone , now sparkling eyes of Ishan. "then can you make me meet him, you guys are close enemies, always having banters.." Aditi asked her eyes hopeful , Ishan can't say no "of course why not ?"

3rd period was going on, the teacher was explaining Mongolian empire once again as revision in history. 

Shubman saw Ishan throwing a paper ball at him, he quickly opened that "meet me in restroom lunch time." he looked up but Ishan was looking ahead, putting the paper in his pocket, he again gave attention teacher, for rest of the time , next 4th period Shubman could not help but glance at Ishan who never looked back after that.

"oh my goodness, what will I say to him.. we haven't talk from two days?" Shubman walked in restroom, biting his nails. "don't fuck it up again Shubman gill, he is giving you another chance, think of a good apology .." just then the door opened and he quickly hugged the person. 

"don't ignore me baby.. you know , I can't live like this.. I will take you to ice cream Parlour , will treat you as much as you want.. do anything you say , after all as our parent call me 'your puppy or slave..' but just talk to me.." Shubman was rambling and now the person pushed him lightly "Shubman , it's me Aditi.." Shubman looked at the pretty girl standing infront of him. 

"you , what are you doing here? where is Ishan?" he asked breathes heavy, face red , tears ready to come out. It never happened, no matter how much he and Ishan fight, they never stop talking. 

"no I was the one who wanted to meet you ? why would Ishan meet you like this, are you both enemies?" her head was going to explode, "you ? what you want Aditi?" his tone changed from previous one . 

"Shubman , I wanted to ask you out on a date.. like.." she was cut off before any further talks "no thanks Aditi but I don't like you in that way, so not to give you false hopes,.." saying this he went out, leaving a dumb founded Aditi.

Shubman searched for Ishan everywhere, finally he found the man being hugged by his best friend Mayank. "baby.. baby,.. you are just a baby Ishan.." and the said baby pushed Mayank "what has gotten into you Mayank, wanna test my strength. " Tilak laughed at their ongoing drama . 

"Ishan come with me " Shubman said holding his hand , Mayank and tilak exchanged worried glances. "why would I ? and what are you doing here, Oh my god.. Aditi is waiting for you .." but Shubman just pulled him , "where are you taking me ? yahhh what do you think of yourself , you fucker.. pulling and pushing me anywhere.." Ishan gulped, his back meeting the cold wall. 

"no Ishan, you tell me, what do you take me for.." Ishan shivered at the tone of Shubman, he was about to open his mouth but tears came out from his eyes, when Shubman fell to his knees and hugged his stomach, crying. 

"Ishan I am sorry baby.. I don't call anyone else baby.. nor I bring anyone to my room or bed.. It's always been you , my darling.. I was stupid to say that.." Shubman cried, his hold tightening around Ishan. 

"Shubi please stand up.." Ishan whispered , the vulnerability present in the now empty classroom.  "no baby.. please let me call you baby, I will always do what you say " Ishan fell to his knees, holding Shubman's crying face delicately in his hands. 

"Stop cry Shubi.. otherwise I will cry too.." he said wiping the tears from the other boy's cheeks. Shubman held his hand , sniffing and placed it on his chest. "feel it darling , this beats for you , only for you.." Ishan looked into his eyes, his own heart beating fast. 

"Shubman.. you..." Shubman placed a finger on his lips. "shh.. and Ishu never try to set me up with someone else.. you know I belong to you no matter , how much we fight .." the distance between their lips vanished , a pair of butterflies danced in their stomachs, their lips moving in synch. 

after parting away , their nose touching, hot breathes mingling , sitting so close to each other. "just my baby.."Shubman whispered, "fucker.." Ishan muttered his eye lashes wet, "your fucker baby.." Ishan giggled sniffing. 

"mama will call you my slave.." "am I not baby..?" Shubman said , chuckling softly, they both still in the previous position. Shubman pulled him on his lap, his hand on Ishan's cheek and other one around his waist. "you are my darling enemy... never stop talking to me baby, It will kill me.." and Ishan shushed him, by his finger. 

Shubman pulled him more close, their chest touching "I mean it baby.." Ishan saw the determined look in his enemies eyes, his cheeks flushed red at the stare. "is not my baby darling enemy so pretty, so docile.." and damn was Shubman liking docile girl true , no.

Shubman gill does not like docile girl or boy or any other gender, he just love Ishan, the definition of pretty, beauty and docile in his world.

---------------------------------------------------------Ocean_215--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it. 

@ttanishqua_khunnoo here is the chapter, now tell me how is it.