c35 (END)

"She's going to kill me!"

"No she won't. Relax Minji." Haerin started the car, waited for all to fit in.

"Are you crazy?! I'm going to be late to my own wedding!"

Minjeong shoved her unnie inside the vehicle without guilt. Minji was talking too much and she wasted time while at it.

"Minji, I need you to sit still. I'll do the make up but you need to shut up." Danielle stated firmly. She grabbed Minji's face and began to do the foundation.

"I'm going to kill you all if she leaves me at the altar!" She yelled.

"I told you I don't want bachelor part- Umph!"

"Shut up." Danielle said.

"Kang, drive as fast as you can." She ordered.

"What is your name, again?" Ryujin fumed her head in the second seat.

"Danielle." Minjeong answered.

"I don't ask you." Ryujin glared at her.

"Ryujin, this is totally not the right time to flirt." Minji murmured.

Ryujin rolled her eyes. She didn't even flirt with anyone. She was just simply being friendly to the newcomer. It was nice of her to wake them up. If it wasn't for her, they'd still be sleeping from playing too much last night and Hanni would definitely leave Minji at the altar.

Hanni had been checking her phone countless times. The ceremony was going to get started within minutes and she had no news for Minji's being.

The door opened and Irene walked in.

"Any words from Dani?"

"They're on their way. Minji's out of battery, she can't contact you."

"She can use the other's phone!" Hanni shouted desperately.

"You're forbidden to call her, remember?" Yeji sat beside the bride.

"Calm down, Han. She'll be here on time."

"I can't believe she's going to be late at her own wedding!" She groaned.

"I should've reconsidered her proposal," she nagged furiously.

"Hey, come on. Don't say that." Yeji soothed her best friend.

"She'll be here, okay?"

Hanni breathed out deeply and looked away.

"Han, you have to be sure you're not going to regret this." Yeji spoke softly. The lack of certainty in Hanni's eyes was too plain to see.

"It's once for forever."

"I love her, Yeji. I'm all for forever with her. I'm used to her cancelled promises but today is a special day. Why can't she make an exception?"

"I don't know what happened, my bet is they drink too much, who knows?"

Hanni shook her head. "Minji rarely drink anymore, and I don't think she's that stupid to let one night of bachelor party destroy her wedding day"

Beep.

Yeji unlocked her phone as she read the text from Danielle. She smiled a bit then stood up.

"It's time, Han. Minji is here. Remove that frown from your pretty face." She held out her arm and waited for Hanni to take it.

When they held hands, Yeji squeezed it a bit. She grinned widely and pulled Hanni into a tight hug.

"I wish you nothing but happiness in this world, Han. You guys deserve each other. I'm so happy for you." She tried hard not to cry and ruined her mascara.