c18 (Part 2)

Nope, I can't do this.

Minji ran through the airport hustle. She got five minutes left before the check in closed. She was panting hard when she showed her e-ticket to the middle age guy at the check in counter. He gave her the seat number and told her that the plane was already boarding so she needed to get there fast.

Minji sprinted in rush- luckily she only brought one backpack. She was bumped here and there with another people. She didn't bother about the cursing and angry glared that been threw towards her. She just kept running till she was already in boarding gate.

She sighed relieved when she finally sat down on her seat. It was near the window- she really liked this position. As the plane took off from the runaway, her eyes got engaged to the brown velvet sky. The buildings got smaller and she could see the clear cloud with sparkle eyes.

Tokyo, here I come.

******

Her Japanese was bad, like really bad. And the fact that the driver couldn't spoke in English at all made it all worse. There wasn't any other option besides writing her destination, 'Hilton Tokyo Hotel' she showed the paper. The driver finally grinned and nodded as he drove away.

Minji stood on her feet to in front of the tall building. There were two of hotel employees welcomed her with polite smile as one of them guided her to the receptionist. Minji thanked him whilst an average height woman greeted her and offered the room they had with perfect English.

"Um, I'm looking for Ms. Hanni Pham's room." She said.

"I'm sorry, but we can't give that kind of information, miss." She apologized.

"How about you call her? Can you call her room? I've been trying but she's out of reach, her phone probably off or something. Just tell her that Kim Minji is looking for her."

"I'm sorry-"

"I'm her fiancee. Just please?"

"We're really sorry miss, but it against our rule." The girl explained.

"We really can't do that."

"Well, I'll wait for her then." She left the counter and sat at one of the couch that provided by the Hotel. She tried again and again to call her. After the fourth time, it thankfully worked.

"Hello. Minji-ah?" Hanni answered her phone with some noise.

"Where are you?" She asked and couldn't help but irritated.

"I've been trying to call."

"I'm on my way to hotel. Why? Are you home? Have you already had dinner?"

"I'm starving waiting for you," she sulked.

"I wont be at Seoul tonight, Minji-ah. Go eat."

"I'm at Hilton Tokyo Hotel. Just get here fast? I'm really really hungry."

"What?! What did you say?"

"I'm here in Tokyo, at your hotel." Minji heard the clicked of the door open and some chattering behind.

"Hanni?" she called her only to hear the disconnection tone. She frowned at the device, she was about to press call again when she heard someone shouted her name.