c34 (Part 2)

"Watch your step, Ryujin!"

"No, no, Ryujin, you have drunk too much." took the shot glass away from her hand.

"Ouch! Yujin-ahl What are you doing? It hurts!" Minji caressed her freshly beaten head.

"You deserve it, you punk!" She yelled then walked further, dancing to the loud music.

"Haerin, Haerin, let's sit." Minji dragged her best friend from the inappropriate group of guys who had been surrounding her like she was meat.

"Minjeong, watch her. I'm getting Yujin."

*****

"Look at this so pretty!" Hanni squealed at the new arrival of a branded bag in her hands.

"You like it? Take it."

"No, no." She shook her head.

"Ah, so pretty," she mumbled to herself.

The elder only chuckled and secretly bought the bag and let the saleswoman wrap it nicely.

*****

Aloud clang at the alteration music made Minji jerked her head to the source of the sound. She groaned when she saw Yujin accidentally elbowed a bottle of Vodka and crashed it into pieces.

Minji quickly apologized and paid for the damage. She hadn't sat for a minute when Haerin started dancing sexily with random guys. Minji once again had to pull her off of that man before anything bad happened.

*****

"Who doesn't love Gucci?"

"No one," Hanni smiled at the overly neat young man.

"Exactly, ma'am. This section is for our brand new collection."

"Hey, just choose. Take whatever you like, okay?"

*****

She threw herself at the big comfy couch. Her feet ached by walking around too much. A middle aged woman put a glass of orange juice and bowed to her as she muttered thank you to her.

"We shop a lot," the kind eyes smiled at her.

"Minji would be very happy."

"I know, right? She's going to say I have enough supply for the rest of the year," They laughed.

"That girl is serious though." The older Minji's version shook her head.

"When she was a med student, she always complained if I asked her to accompany me shopping. She just stayed in her room and read or played games with her friends. She doesn't change at all. Good thing she's going to marry you."

"Well, I'm always down for shopping. Shopping can be our date, mom. Which reminds me, let me pay next time. I have money too, you know."

"But I like to spoil my child!"

"But I also want to buy you some nice things." Hanni argued.

"I'm happy to see you happy, mom. So please?" She showed her best puppy dog eyes.

"Pretty please?"

Mrs. Kim chuckled. "All right, all right. How can Minji say no to you? She's right. You have deadly beautiful eyes."

"Minji never says no to me, mom. She just grumpily nagged me for shopping too long."

The two women were having a good time when Minji's dad walked into the house. He kissed his wife and gave Hanni a warm hug. They chatted a bit before Hanni excused herself to go home.