c33 (Part 1)

"How's the surgery going?" Hanni removed her earrings then put it securely in its place.

"Good, his heart is good enough to do the repair. He's still in ICU, but if everything is well then he can move to his room tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" She was surprised.

"Isn't that too fast?"

"I said if everything is okay, didn't I? My resident just call me, he's awake now, on support system but he's alright. You can see him tomorrow."

"If I have some time left then maybe I'll stop by."

Minji didn't reply, she sighed and dropped her half tired body on the bed instead. Her legs were still hanging at the edge of the bed.

Hanni whom was still in her dress sympathetically watched her fiancee stroking her stiff forehead. She took a seat beside her then laid her trunk, facing Minji.

"Tired?"

"Very." She replied shortly.

"Come here," Hanni slipped her left arm under Minji's neck as her other arm pulled her by the waist to shorten their distance. Hanni silently massaged Minji's head gently. Minji closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasant treatment.

Today, she had two surgeries, a join case with other departments, meeting with the hospital board discussing about the one of her friend's case, visited her patients, quick dinner with her parents and parents in law, and last she had to drove them to the airport. Hanni offered to do the driving but she refused.

She could feel her feet burned because it aching badly. Her mood was bad due to her tiredness yet she couldn't stop the smile that crept out her lips by the memory of the dinner tonight.

"Hanni-ah?"

"Yes, honey?"

"23rd of September, huh?"

"So, do you guys have a specific date?" Hanni's father asked at the family dinner.

Minji and Hanni exchanged a glance, they hadn't had the chance to discuss it. Blame it to the awesome physical activity that left them unconscious for hours. Since sex was a new experience to Hanni and Minji, both just seemed couldn't stop doing it in every possibility they got.

"Well?" The elders all demanded.

"23rd, September," they replied simultaneously.

"Did you just-"

"How come-"

Minji and Hanni burst out laughing. Minji increased her hand asking for high five which Hanni gladly clapped it.

"Great minds think alike," they grinned.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Kim questioned.

"We just decide the date now, mom," Hanni smiled sweetly

"Excuse me?"

"We decide it without discuss it first, and l think it settled, right dear?" Minji chuckled.

"I would love to make my vow to you on that very fateful day"

23rd of September was the day the first time they laid their eyes on each other and that date just popped in their head unplanned.

"23rd of September." She grinned widely.

"Five months to go, Minji-ah."

"Should I change your name in my phone to... lets see... hot mama?" She let a laughed slipped out.