c33 (Part 2)

Minji pushed the glass door open and searched for the certain tall woman. She spotted her at one of the tables with paper scattered everywhere. Minji ordered a tall cup of latte and a croissant to fill her empty stomach. The sky was almost twilight but she hadn't had a meal since this morning.

"Hey," she greeted Danielle.

"Finally! What took you so long?"

"Patients," Minji answered shortly then sat.

"Any progress with Han? It's troublesome to meet you guys at separate times," she pouted.

"Just give up, Minji-ah. Allow whatever she desires."

"I am doing that. That is exactly what I do! It feels like I don't even know her anymore," she sighed wearily.

"Don't you dare saying 'I'm not sure about this anymore'. I'll throw you out of this window myself," Danielle threatened her scarily.

Her food came and she thanked the waitress. She smeared some jam in her croissant and ate it.

"Minji."

"There's no way I will cancel the wedding," she spoke while chewing.

"Because?"

"Because I love her, Danielle. Things are kind of... I don't know, we have opposed each other too often recently. It doesn't mean I'll leave her, we'll work it out somehow."

"Good," Danielle nodded, satisfied.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Venue," the taller one handed her some printed-paper.

"Choose, which one?"

"She wants a garden, better with a lake and swans. If you can make it, put a flower garden somewhere. I'm fine wherever it is.”

"This is why you get her tantrum. You don't give a damn," Danielle heaved a breath and wrapped the paper up.

"I give damn! Damn it, Danielle! God! Why is everyone on my case?!" Minji finally lost it.

"All I want is to make her mine, have children with her, build a family and grow old together. Sure, an awesome wedding ceremony is nice but what is the point if there's no devotion in it? I'm not good at this, Dani-ah, not because I don't care but I'm not good with details, arrangement or whatever. I don't mind how much money we're going to use for this as long as she's happy. I pay a lot of damn for it, Danielle. A lot."

"I know." Danielle's eyes directed above Minji's head.

"I will never take her for granted. I cherish her, there is no day that I don't thank whoever bestows her for me. I realized I'm being a jerk again recently," she massaged the back of her neck.

"Are we done? I'll see you again tomorrow or whenever you have time to settle this, okay?"

Minji took out her phone and checked the time, it wasn't that late to get some food. She could have a proper dinner with Hanni, take her to a nice restaurant or something. "I really need to make it up for her, Dani-ah. Is she still at work?" She pressed the call button when she heard the familiar ringtone behind her.

"She's here," Danielle pointed behind her.

"Hey, Han," Danielle waved and grinned.

"I'll see you two love birds tomorrow for lunch," she cleaned her goods and stood up.

Minji was still dumbfounded in her chair. She was supposed to meet Danielle alone here, so why was Hanni here too, at this very place?

"Have some sex or something. Just make peace with her," Danielle whispered in Hanni's ear when she walked pass her.