⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚fifteen˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Ella's pov:

"Ella! The driver is here, hurry up!" Taylor shouted from the hotel 'front' door. I was quickly throwing every friendship bracelet I had made in preparation for tonight into a bag. I was in a random hoodie and sweats, my dress I had for tonight already in Taylors dressing room. "Ella I swear, c'mon!" Taylor shouted once more. I scanned over the hotel room once more, double checking I had everything for me to get ready at the stadium before running to Taylor. "Finally." She rolled her eyes before rushing to open the door and go downstairs to the car.

The two of us went out a side door to the car, avoiding any paparazzi who were camping out to catch them. We clambered into the car, "Hey Mike! Sorry we took so long, someone was taking forever as usual." She laughed as we began driving, me and Mike joining in.

It wasn't a long ride in the car before the stadium was in sight. As we pulled up, we thanked Mike, grabbed our bags and went into the stadium. A security guard took us to the dressing room for us to get settled in, many of the dancers our in the long corridor filled with their dressing rooms. There was going to be a last run through a few dances before they all started getting into costume so all of the dancers, and Taylor, went to the stage and I stood in the pit, taking videos and enjoying my private concert.

They began going over the dances for the midnights era, them being simpler but not had having as much time on them in the real rehearsals. I practically could be one of the dancers myself, I had been to all the rehearsals and knew each of the dances. As Taylor sang karma, adding her dance to it, I copied. Taylor sang pointing to me with a huge smile across her face before letting out an excited squeal into the microphone. Everyone on stage paused, the music still blasting before we heard, "Hey guys!" From a familiar voice. I turned around to see Selena walking up. Taylor got off the stage on the steps from the side and ran through the pit to her best friend, both of them holding each other in a tight hug. "Oh my god, you said you couldn't make opening night. What are you doing here?" Taylor asked, still holding her best friend tight. "The meeting in LA got dropped, so here I am" Selena said, her smile so big you could hear it in her voice. 

"Hey Ella! How are you babe? Get over here!" Selena shouts down to me from halfway across the pit. I make my way over, walking through the empty pit as Taylor talks at Selena about how excited she is. As I reached the two of them, Selena put out her arms and pulled me into them, engulfing me into a tight hug  which I returned. We stayed for a minute before pulling apart, "How are you?" She asks, hiding the real concern she had in her eye with a smile. One of the last times she had seen me was when I hadn't eaten anything at the restaurant and my arm just 'mysteriously' was hurting, she knew exactly what was wrong. 

"I'm good! How are you?" I ask, still smiling at the woman who looked down at me. "I'm so excited! You looked like you were having fun on the floor just then." She laughed, pointing to where I had just been stood dancing. "It's what happens when your dragged to every rehearsal." I laugh, rolling my eyes to Taylor who was stood throwing her head back laughing. 

After the small break, Taylor went back to rehearsing and Selena accompanied me dancing. After what felt like no time, we had to start getting ready. Me, Selena and Taylor all headed to Taylors dressing room, almost getting lost many times as we were all clueless. "There we go! It's this one." Taylor said, pointing out the door with a star on and a piece of paper blue tacked onto it, 'Taylor' written in bold letters. "Finally!" Selena laughs, opening up the door and entering to which me and taylor followed.

The room was quite big, a sofa on one side of the room that faced the clothing rack on the opposite wall. There was a huge vanity that stretched across the width of the room, there being an obvious place to do hair and to do makeup. "Ella, you should go put your dress on! Your outfit is so cute." Taylor said, sitting herself down next to Selena on the couch. Selena enthusiastically agreed so I went into the bathroom next door to the dressing room and changed.