⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚one˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Ella's pov:

I'm sick of this place. The careless people who live amongst me in the four walls of the orphanage, I want more. I grabbed my backpack and filled it with what I need: phone charger, change of clothes, water bottle and a few snacks. Although I knew I would be caught once again, I needed to get away, even just for an hour. I put my coat on to shield me for the chilly winter air that loomed outside, place my air pods into my ears and began to blast 'this is me trying' as I open the window in my room.

I threw my bag down to the floor and climbed down the drain pipe slowly until I reached the floor, jumping down and grabbing my bag from the ground. I placed the bag over my shoulder and ran in the opposite direction from the hell I came from. Crossing roads and getting as far away as possible, I didn't know where I was or where I was going, I just wanted to get away. I had been running for around 20 minutes through crowds of people and down side alley's until I slowed down and took a breath.

I loved the city, everyone seemed to know exactly what they wanted to do with their lives, walking around well put together with a smile. The flooded streets with tall buildings filled with anything you could imagine. I walked with the weight of the orphanage off my shoulder, free of all cares. I got lost in the wonders of the city, forgetting everything I had run from, until my phone buzzed. It was Mila. Mila was the career in the orphanage who was hated by all the children trapped in her care. She was annoyed all the time and despised children, she only had the job for the money.

Mila:

Where are you? This is the 3rd time you have ran away THIS week. I'm so sick of you.

I've called the police to find you.

You are in for it when you get back you little shit

I left her on read. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I muttered under my breath. 'You are in for it' was never a good sign. My pace picked up again as I started dodging through crowds speeding through any gaps I could see. I couldn't look over the heads of the people around me to see any better places to go, so I just went straight, hoping for the best. 

My fast walk turned into a sprint of panic. I kept my head down with Taylor swift still blasting in my ears. I crossed over the road and went down an empty alley taking me out to a street that seemed less crowded than the others. I continued to run, I was getting so tired. I kept my eyes on the floor so I didn't trip, however that was a mistake as I ran straight into someone, tripping over their foot and crashing to the ground. My phone slid out of my pocket and an air pop flew out of my ear. My belongings scattered across the side walk, I embarrassingly got up, my knees stung and blood began coming through my now ripped leggings. I pushed back the tears in my eyes, who ever I had just tripped over didn't get to see me cry. 

"Please go grab her stuff on the side walk" a voice from behind me said. I turned around "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry sweet heart, are you okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little fall" I nodded and looked from where the nurturing voice had come from. It was the one and only Taylor swift. Oh my fucking god. " I just fell over Taylor fucking swift. How embarrassing" I muttered to myself. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Taylor's pov:

The young girl turned around, she fixed her long brunette and tucked it behind her ears. Her hoodie was wet from sliding across the damp pavement and her leggings were ripped. I felt so bad. You could see the tears she was holding back as my security gave her back the belongings she had dropped. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·

Ella's pov:

 "Are you sure your alright? Your knee looks sore, come inside I'll get someone to clean it, I don't want it getting infected." She said before taking my arm, pressing down on my scars. I flinched back and she gave me a worried look. "I am so sorry that I caused you to fall over." Taylor said softly 

"It's fine, really. I'll be okay." I told her as she gently pushed me through the doors of what I guessed was a recordings studio, giving me no choice but to let her help me.