⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚five˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Ella's pov:

Me and Taylor talked the whole drive. We laughed and joked together and I felt an overwhelming amount of joy inside of me, and I loved it. "Here we are" Taylor said with a smile trying to distract me from watching her security push people out of the way of the garage door. There was a huge crowd of people that just kept growing. Taylor took my hand as she drove in, the garage doors closed behind us turning the screams and shouts into muffles. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes, "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod as I take a deep breath. She places her hand on my bouncing leg, I didn't even notice that I was shaking. 'Get yourself together' I told myself before giving Taylor a smile and unbuckling my seatbelt. She did the same back before asking "Are you ready?" My eyes widened with excitement as I told her "Of course I am" with a smile.

We both climbed out of the car, she grabbed my bag out of the boot, and went through a door, taking us the hallway, where she placed it down onto the floor. I followed behind Taylor as she took us to the kitchen. "Are you hungry or anything?" She asks me "I am starvinggg" I tell her. She smiles at me and gives me a few options before I settle on some chocolate chip cookies, she took 2 aswell and we ate them as she gave me a tour round the house.

"And this is your room!" She tells me excitedly as she opens the white door opposite to where her room was. I stepped in and took it all in. There was a double bed against one corner with a TV facing it. There was a soft rug covering most of the hard wood floor and a vanity against the wall opposite from the bed. I loved the room, it was so much better than any other room I had ever had. Taylor pointed to a door next to the side table that sat beside to my bed and told me "That is your ensuite" then changing the direction of her point to the door that sat on the wall next to the TV "and that is your walk in closet!" My jaw dropped as she told me. This is crazy. How could a girl like me end up like this after being a burden to everyone in my life? Do I really deserve all of this? I ask myself, finding it hard to believe what I was getting. "I'm glad you like it" Taylor told me with a smile, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'll go and get your bag from the hall" she told me as she exited the room, closing the door behind her.

I sat down on my bed, still trying to process this huge change. While I was still glancing around, trying to know every bit of my surroundings, Taylor came back in. She put my bag down next to the door and came to sit with me. She took my hand from my lap and squeezed it, "It's all yours" she told me softly as she smiled again. "I can't believe it, do I really deserve all of this?" I say looking at the floor. She put her head on my shoulder and rubbed the back of my hand, "Of course you do, you deserve the world." She tells me as I feel my eyes tear up. I try to push them back but I was too late, before I knew it, tears started pouring out of my eyes. Taylor picks her head up and pulls me into a hug. I move my arms so that her hold on me adjusts off of my cuts. I can't believe I'm crying infront of Taylor swift. 'She literally just adopted me, she might as well take me back' I tell myself.

We stay hugging as I cry for a few minutes before I pull away, my mascara down my face. I give a small laugh as I notice it in the mirror to which Taylor give a smile but worry stays in her eyes. "Are you okay?" She asks me "What's wrong, do you want to talk about?" 'She won't want you anymore if she knows everything' I tell myself before giving her a smile, "No, I'm fine now I was just a bit overwhelmed I guess" I say to her hiding the truth that not even my own parents, when they were alive, told me I deserved something. I wiped my tears leaving black mascara marks on my hoodie. "Are you sure?" She asks, still concerned. I nod and smile as I stand up, grab my bag and start to unpack. Taylor gets up and gives me a rub on my back as she walks out. Once the door was shut I break back down into tears as I have flashbacks to being with my parents while they screamed at me, saying I would never amount to anything, reminding me how much of a disappointment I am and telling me I deserved nothing. I spent so many nights like that, I started to believe it. 

I opened my bag and pulled a blade from its hiding spot and cut until I was numb.

Taylor's pov:

I left Ella to unpack, still worried. Why would she break down crying like that? Did I say something? What did she mean that she 'didnt deserve it'? My mind rushed around,  until my phone's began to ring, it was Selena. I picked up the phone, took a breath and answered, "Hey Selena! How are you?" 

Selena talked for a while, telling me about her hectic day. "How was your day Tay?" She asked me "It's been great!" I tell her "Remember Ella? I adopted her!" She does an excited squeal down the phone "OH MY GOD REALLY?!" She says making me smile "I have to come down and meet her tomorrow! You could invite everyone and we could have a little party." She suggests. I love the idea, but after Ella being so upset today maybe it wasn't the best idea. "I'll have to ask her, there is alot of new things that have happened today, she is probably really overwhelmed." I tell Selena. "Oh yeah, of course, do it when ever she is ready!" She replies. Before we could continue our conversation, Ella comes down. She seems a bit off, but I don't question it.

"Hi Ella, are you okay?" I ask her, wondering if she wanted to talk more about before. "Yeah I was just wondering if I could have some water" She says. "Yes of course, come with me," I say "Selena I will phone you back in a bit" I tell her. "It's fine you don't need to, love you" Selena says. "Love you too" I say and hang up as I walk Ella into the kitchen.

We talked as I took a glass and filled it with water. I passed her the glass and decided that now was the time to mention Selena's idea. "I was on the phone with Selena before, she would love to meet you" I tell her and she smiles, "She suggested that we throw a little party and invite all of my friends, and yours if you want, so you can meet everyone and they can meet you! How does that sound?" I say "That sounds like SO much fun!" She replies, I'm glad. "Yay! We don't have to do it tomorrow after you being so overwhelmed before..." I was interupted. "Tomorrow is great." Ella tells me with a smile before saying goodnight and going to her room.

I walked to my bedroom, finding Meredith stretched out on my bed. I laugh before moving her to the side so I could sit down. I open my phone and send a message in the group chat with me, Selena, Olivia, Gigi, Gracie, Phoebe, Alana, Este and Danielle in - 'Hey guys, I know it's short notice but is anyone free tomorrow around 3pm? I'm throwing a 'move in' party because SURPRISE I adopted a girl called Ella! She's so nice, she's 15 and I want to make her feel welcomed." - I sent a similar message to my family group chat, guessing they wouldn't appreciate the update on my life before the media gave it to them. However my family were still in another state, and busy.

Responses from my friends rolled in with everyone being available and excited. I sent Ella I messaged of who was coming and when, she opened it and replied with a thumbs up emoji. I then set an alarm on my phone for 7am, turned off my phone, rolled over and fell asleep.