Chapter 1: How?!

Akko was on the North Building along with Andrew at night as they looked for the Fount of Polaris, which was known for granting witches the magic power of the stars. Akko looked for it because she couldn't do magic properly, so instead of studying and trying her hardest, she decided to look for a fountain to do it for her instead.

After entering the magic door of the fountain and climbing a hell lot of stairs, they reached the fountain , which had a blue orb floating in place that showed Akko the past of Shiny Chariot, her idol, and made her realize that she came there too soon, which was obvious because you can't be at the level of a professional witch with only a couple months of "studying" and goofing around.

As she walked back to her dorm, she stepped on an ancient book with a lot of dust on it, and decided to take it with her because, why not? Old ass books are always fun. She scrolled through the pages once she entered her room. She scrolled through some of the pages before falling asleep, and the book fell to the floor, and opened on two pages that contained an ancient ritual that was used for summoning spirits, monsters and stuff like that.

The next day, after classes, Akko and her roommates read the ritual, and Akko asked Lotte to try it since she had experience with spirits, and they decided to give it a try.

As they drew a circle on the floor for the summoning, Lotte started to recite some words for the summoning to work. Akko waited for Lotte to finish, and because she was so damn impatient, she accidentally knocked one of Sucy's bottles of god knows what, and it fell right on the middle of the circle. As the circle started to intensively glow green, Akko knew immediately that she fucked up the ritual.

Meanwhile, Tyler was in school, walking down an empty hall while staring into the space like an idiot, he even forgot where he was going and why. As he walked, a green glowing circle formed right below his feet, and it quickly turned into a portal that sucked him in before disappearing like nothing happened. He fell through a tunnel of lights and colors before he found himself laying in the floor of a room as three unknown girls looked at him with wide eyes.

There was an awkwardly long silence before Akko spoke.

Akko-"Woah! It worked!"- She yelled while jumping on the bed.

Lotte-"But wait... This isn't a spirit, Akko what did you do?" - She asked.

Akko-"I watched as you read the words of the book".

Sucy-"She knocked one of my potions into the circle.. No idea what it did" - Sucy said in a monotone voice.

Lotte-"You did what?!"-She said at Akko, knowing that her actions made the summoning go wrong.

Meanwhile, Tyler just rubbed his head and looked around while adjusting his glasses, still not processing everything that happened because he was so damn slow, he might be acoustic.

Akko-"Well... I did.. But look! He doesn't seems aggressive, or dangerous.. he is just a boy"- She said, trying to make it seem like it wasn't that bad.

Sucy-"Well that's a problem as well, Luna Nova doesn't accepts males here, unless they are invited by them personally"-She reminded everyone with the same monotonic voice, she really didn't cared about the situation.

Akko- Her eyes shrunk at Sucy's words- "Oh no! You're right! We're going to get expelled for this!"- She screamed

Lotte- Her eyes shrunk as well since even if she didn't knocked the potion, she did casted the spell, and petrified in place-

Tyler rubbed his eyes several times, thinking that he may be daydreaming again, but this wasn't the case, and quickly sat up on the floor and looked around, taking mental notes of his surroundings (notes that are going to be erased in less than a minute)