Car

The boat goes toward the townspeople on the boat. People kept asking if we were okay and where my mom and some of the kids asked if they could come along. The caption said "We'll send a boat for the seniors, as soon as we drop this group off.

 Good luck! kid!" he salutes and you salute him back. In the flooded forest, the boat slows down. You notice the candle is melted "Ponyo, our candle is just about out! We'll be ok, the fisherman gave me another one." 

Ponyo watches as the candle melts, and the fire falls into the wax, putting itself out. "Bye-bye." "here, Ponyo. Can you make this bigger? "Alright." He turns to you and tries to make it bigger, but it doesn't work. 

"Ponyo?" He falls asleep on top of the boat. "Ponyo? Ponyo?" You get out of the boat, grab on the back, and push it toward land. Eventually, you get close to land. 

You can tell by the feet touching the ground "Oh, good, I can walk from here!" But you slipped and fell in the water "Ah!" You got up and continued pushing on the boat. You notice a road. "There's the road!" 

The boat starts to shrink in your hand which scars you a lot "It's shrinking! Ponyo! You pull his body, and he is still unconscious when you reach land. "Ponyo! Wake up!" they open one of their eyes. 

"(Reader)..." he yawns and rubs his eyes "You scared me. Don't turn into a fish again, I'll miss you. You notice something on the roads. It's your mom's car "My mom's car! Come on, Ponyo, she might be there!" You run over to the car.

 You run over to the car "Hey, Mom! Mom!" you open the door. She is not in the car. "Mommy!" You got out of the car "Mommy! Mom! You run around looking for her. 

"Mom! Mom!" You start to tear up. Ponyo walks over to you "Here I've got your boat. There water coming out of your eye!" You wipe your tears with your arm. Ponyo hands you the toy boat. "Let's go find your mom. "Mm-hm. " You and Ponyo hold hands, walking.

(399 words) 

Author note: I'm sorry if this is short I just want to Finnish this so I could do a Willy Wonka one as well and do that with Despicable Me